UPDATED: Mark Kassen (Puncture) is set to star in indie feature Alone, about Freeman, a 35-year-old veteran battling PTSD who finds kindness and comfort in the company of a rebellious New York City high school student, much to her father’s dismay. Game of Thrones‘ Sophie Turner has been cast as said teenager, Penelope. Ray Liotta is set to play her disapproving father. Matthew Coppola (Fresh Cut Grass, The Patient) wrote and will direct the Like Minded Entertainment production with Mark Olsen, Iliana Nikolic, and Kassen producing. The film is set to shoot next month in NYC. Kassen is currently acting in and producing 1:30 Train, directed by and starring his Puncture star Chris Evans. Liotta recently appeared in The Place Beyond The Pines and will be seen in upcoming pics Kill the Messenger and Muppets Most Wanted. Turner, who plays Sansa Stark on HBO’s Game Of Thrones, is currently filming Barely Lethal opposite Hailee Steinfeld, Jessica Alba, and Samuel L. Jackson. She also stars in Fox International’s mystery-thriller Another Me from writer-director Isabel Coixet. Kassen is repped by CAA, who also packaged the film and is repping domestic distribution rights. Liotta is a client of UTA and Untitled. Turner is repped by CAA and Independent Talent Group.
Mark Kassen, Ray Liotta & ‘Game Of Thrones’ Thesp Sophie Turner To Go It ‘Alone’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- Safety For Sarah: Local 600 Launches Own App For Reporting Unsafe Sets
- Renee Zellweger Set For 'Same Kind Of Different As Me'
- 'Terminator's James Cameron & Gale Anne Hurd: Hasta La Vista To "Fear-Based" Studio Filmmaking
- Misty Upham Found Dead: Family Of 'Frozen River' Actress Says Police Uncooperative In Search – Update
- Management & Prod. Co LEIBO Launches In L.A.