NBC and CBS were the only game in town Tuesday and split the nightly crown, with NBC taking adults 18-49 (3.3) and CBS total viewers (15.6 million). NBC aired the live finale of The Voice (3.9/11 in 18-49, 13.8 million viewers) from 9-11 PM. It jumped 26% from last Tuesday in 18-49 but was down 20% from last fall’s finale. For the season, The Voice averaged a 3.9 in 18-49, slightly down from the last two cycles (4.3 last fall, 4.1 in spring) and the lowest cycle ever. Still, the NBC singing competition remains a cut above any other broadcast reality series. Leading into The Voice, The Biggest Loser (2.0) was up a tenth from last week. CBS’ NCIS (2.8) matched its 18-49 fast national from last week as did NCIS: LA (2.4). NCIS once again was the most-watched program of the night with 19.4 million viewers. Person Of Interest (1.9) was down 14% from its last original three weeks ago to tie a series low. The only other original on the broadcast networks last night was the season finale of ABC News’ What Would You Do? (0.7) at 10 PM. With a repeat lead-in, it dropped 22% from last week and was down 56% from last fall’s finale when the program aired on Friday.
RATINGS RAT RACE: ‘The Voice’ Finale Down From Last Year, ‘POI’ Slips In Return
What's Hot on Deadline
'Cristela' Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens 'Possible Goodbye' Letter To Fans, Addresses Show's Potential End & Legacy
Latest TV News
- ‘Cristela’ Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens ‘Possible Goodbye’ Letter To Fans, Addresses Show’s Potential End…
- ‘The Brink’ Trailer: HBO’s New Geopolitical Comedy
- ESPN Says Verizon FiOS Contracts Don’t Permit Separate Sports Packages – Update
- Michael Roark Joins ‘Finding Carter'; Alexandra Metz To Recur On ‘Chicago Fire’
- Sterling K. Brown To Play Christopher Darden In 'The People V. O.J. Simpson'
- ‘Late Show’ Warmup At Tribeca? Colbert Tells Lucas “I’m Not The Guy To Take Over For Jon Stewart”…