CBS’ The Big Bang Theory showed off its incredible ratings strength Thursday with a repeat on a dead night, drawing a 2.6 in adults 18-49 and 11 million total viewers — numbers that would be considered great for any original. With the hit comedy, CBS won the night (1.4, 6.5 million) that featured all reruns with the exception of a two-hour ABC News special on the real places and people that inspired Downton Abbey. It drew a 1.0 in 18-49 following Shark Tank (1.3), which posted its highest-rated repeat of the season. A rebroadcast of NBC’s The Women Of SNL special also drew a 1.3.
RATINGS RAT RACE: ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Repeat Wins Thursday For CBS
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate