CBS’ The Big Bang Theory showed off its incredible ratings strength Thursday with a repeat on a dead night, drawing a 2.6 in adults 18-49 and 11 million total viewers — numbers that would be considered great for any original. With the hit comedy, CBS won the night (1.4, 6.5 million) that featured all reruns with the exception of a two-hour ABC News special on the real places and people that inspired Downton Abbey. It drew a 1.0 in 18-49 following Shark Tank (1.3), which posted its highest-rated repeat of the season. A rebroadcast of NBC’s The Women Of SNL special also drew a 1.3.
RATINGS RAT RACE: ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Repeat Wins Thursday For CBS
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Defenders’: S.J. Clarkson Returning To Marvel Universe To Direct Netflix Series
- ‘The Great Indoors’ Off To Decent Ratings Start, ‘Pure Genius’ Soft, NBC Lineup Up
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Ratings Hit 2nd Best Live+3 Results Ever With Season 7 Debut
- ‘Making History’: Fox Cuts Order Of Midseason Comedy Series To 9 Episodes
- Tribune Media Extends Food Network Partnership With Scripps Networks
- U.S. Senate Sets December Date For Time Warner-AT&T Merger Hearing