CBS’ The Big Bang Theory showed off its incredible ratings strength Thursday with a repeat on a dead night, drawing a 2.6 in adults 18-49 and 11 million total viewers — numbers that would be considered great for any original. With the hit comedy, CBS won the night (1.4, 6.5 million) that featured all reruns with the exception of a two-hour ABC News special on the real places and people that inspired Downton Abbey. It drew a 1.0 in 18-49 following Shark Tank (1.3), which posted its highest-rated repeat of the season. A rebroadcast of NBC’s The Women Of SNL special also drew a 1.3.
RATINGS RAT RACE: ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Repeat Wins Thursday For CBS
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $220M: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For 'Good Will Hunting'
'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Skyrockets To $230M Overseas, $450M Global Bow - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- MSNBC Confirms 1999 Separation Payment To Female Staffer Following Chris Matthews’ Inappropriate Jokes
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Steady With Host Kevin Hart, Foo Fighters & Trump
- Kevin Hart Brings Holiday Cheer & Beleaguered Captain Shadow To ‘SNL’
- ‘SNL’ Weekend Update Shames Hollywood Gropers, Banishes Omarosa And Welcomes Sleazy Boat Guy
- Sam Rockwell To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ In January
- ‘SNL’: Alec Baldwin Ends War On Christmas As Omarosa Begs Forgiveness