CBS’ The Big Bang Theory showed off its incredible ratings strength Thursday with a repeat on a dead night, drawing a 2.6 in adults 18-49 and 11 million total viewers — numbers that would be considered great for any original. With the hit comedy, CBS won the night (1.4, 6.5 million) that featured all reruns with the exception of a two-hour ABC News special on the real places and people that inspired Downton Abbey. It drew a 1.0 in 18-49 following Shark Tank (1.3), which posted its highest-rated repeat of the season. A rebroadcast of NBC’s The Women Of SNL special also drew a 1.3.
RATINGS RAT RACE: ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Repeat Wins Thursday For CBS
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips