CBS’ The Big Bang Theory showed off its incredible ratings strength Thursday with a repeat on a dead night, drawing a 2.6 in adults 18-49 and 11 million total viewers — numbers that would be considered great for any original. With the hit comedy, CBS won the night (1.4, 6.5 million) that featured all reruns with the exception of a two-hour ABC News special on the real places and people that inspired Downton Abbey. It drew a 1.0 in 18-49 following Shark Tank (1.3), which posted its highest-rated repeat of the season. A rebroadcast of NBC’s The Women Of SNL special also drew a 1.3.
RATINGS RAT RACE: ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Repeat Wins Thursday For CBS
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Phantom Of The Opera' Drama Set At ABC With Marc Cherry Producing
- Archie Comics Drama Series 'Riverdale' Set At Fox With Greg Berlanti Producing
- Rebecca Creskoff Joins HBO's 'Silicon Valley' As New Regular
- 'CSI' Order Trimmed: Is This The End?
- Kelly McCreary Upped To Regular On 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Kyle Killen Inks First-Look Deal With Paramount TV