You can’t have high expectations when you schedule a series finale on Friday night between Christmas and New Year’s Eve. In that context, the series closer of the CW drama Nikita did as well as could have been expected. The finale managed a 0.2 in adults 18-49, even with the last two airings that followed an original lead-in and tied for a series low. The only other original offerings on the 5 English language broadcast networks were ABC News‘ 20/20, which pulled a 1.1, down 8% from last week, and the NBC News special What We Wasted Our Year On, which too looked like a wasted opportunity with a meager 1.0 rating. With a repeat of ABC’s Shark Tank (1.2) as the highest-rated program last night, it’s no surprise that the English-language networks were edged by Spanish language broadcaster Univision, which averaged a 1.1 18-49 rating in primetime, with ABC and CBS (1.0) tied for second place.
RATINGS RAT RACE: ‘Nikita’ Flat In Finale, Univision Tops English-Language Networks
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- ‘Making History’: Fox Cuts Order Of Midseason Comedy Series To 9 Episodes
- Tribune Media Extends Food Network Partnership With Scripps Networks
- U.S. Senate Sets December Date For Time Warner-AT&T Merger Hearing
- Bob Greenblatt: ‘The Voice,’ ‘This Is Us’ Are The “Antidote To The World We Live In”
- NBC Plans ‘Bye Bye, Birdie’ Starring Jennifer Lopez For 2017 Live Musical
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”