EXCLUSIVE: Rashida Jones and Will McCormack‘s first year as producers through their Warner Bros. TV-based Le Train Train shingle already yielded several broadcast sales, including put pilot commitments at NBC and Fox. Now the duo is expanding to cable with a single-camera half-hour project at HBO. The pay cable network has put in development Claws, described as a midnight-dark workplace dramedy-noir about a nail salon in Florida and the strange, dangerous women who work there. Eliot Laurence (The Big Gay Sketch Show) will write and co-executive produce, with Le Train Train’s Jones, McCormack exec producing and Jeff Grosvenor producing for Warner Bros. TV. Laurence, repped by UTA and 3 Arts wrote the feature Welcome To Me starring Kristen Wiig. Jones and McCormack are with UTA.
Rashida Jones & Will McCormack Producing Nail Salon Dramedy For HBO
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Manhattan Love Story' Cancelled By ABC
- Brody Jenner & Stevie Ryan Relationship Talk Show Ordered By E! As Presentation
- Adam Davidson To Direct Pilot For 'The Walking Dead' Companion Series
- 'Two & Half Men' Co-Creator Lee Aronsohn & Marcus Wiley Sell Comedy To ABC
- Starz Ballet Drama 'Flesh And Bone' To Become Limited Series
- Paul Giamatti & Damian Lewis To Topline Showtime Pilot 'Billions'