EXCLUSIVE: Rashida Jones and Will McCormack‘s first year as producers through their Warner Bros. TV-based Le Train Train shingle already yielded several broadcast sales, including put pilot commitments at NBC and Fox. Now the duo is expanding to cable with a single-camera half-hour project at HBO. The pay cable network has put in development Claws, described as a midnight-dark workplace dramedy-noir about a nail salon in Florida and the strange, dangerous women who work there. Eliot Laurence (The Big Gay Sketch Show) will write and co-executive produce, with Le Train Train’s Jones, McCormack exec producing and Jeff Grosvenor producing for Warner Bros. TV. Laurence, repped by UTA and 3 Arts wrote the feature Welcome To Me starring Kristen Wiig. Jones and McCormack are with UTA.
Rashida Jones & Will McCormack Producing Nail Salon Dramedy For HBO
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Season 23 Will See Return Of Pros Julianne & Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy
James Corden On The Fruits Of 'Carpool Karaoke', The Internet And Those Emmy Nominations - AwardsLine
'House of Cards' Actor Mahershala Ali On His Departure From The Series And Netflix's Upcoming 'Luke Cage'
Latest TV News
- Telemundo Responds To SAG-AFTRA’s Accusation Of Censorship For Not Airing Ad Critical Of NBCUniversal
- ‘Adam Ruins Everything’ Including The Oscars – With A Little Help From Pete Hammond
- AT&T, HBO Ink All-Platform Content Deal; Programming Set For OTT Service
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Season 23 Will See Return Of Pros Julianne & Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Donald Trump’s Doctor Explains “Astonishingly Healthy” Medical Record To NBC News
- NBC Buys Modern-Day Noah’s Ark Drama Produced By Robert Zemeckis