EXCLUSIVE: Rashida Jones and Will McCormack‘s first year as producers through their Warner Bros. TV-based Le Train Train shingle already yielded several broadcast sales, including put pilot commitments at NBC and Fox. Now the duo is expanding to cable with a single-camera half-hour project at HBO. The pay cable network has put in development Claws, described as a midnight-dark workplace dramedy-noir about a nail salon in Florida and the strange, dangerous women who work there. Eliot Laurence (The Big Gay Sketch Show) will write and co-executive produce, with Le Train Train’s Jones, McCormack exec producing and Jeff Grosvenor producing for Warner Bros. TV. Laurence, repped by UTA and 3 Arts wrote the feature Welcome To Me starring Kristen Wiig. Jones and McCormack are with UTA.
Rashida Jones & Will McCormack Producing Nail Salon Dramedy For HBO
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Murphy On '9-1-1's Ratings Success, Season 2 Details, Connie Britton's Future On the Show & Potential Spinoff Series
'Once Upon A Time' Series Finale: Ginnifer Goodwin, Jennifer Morrison, Josh Dallas & Emilie de Ravin Returning
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
Fred Savage: Fox Calls Harassment Claims Against 'The Grinder' Actor "Unfounded", Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing
Latest TV News
- ‘The Assassination Of Gianni Versace’ Season Finale: What Does Designer’s Murder Mean 20 Years Later?
- ‘Most Likely To’: Donald Faison & Laya DeLeon Hayes Cast In ABC Comedy Pilot
- ‘Magnum P.I.’ Casts Stephen Hill; ‘Dead Inside’ Adds Myles Bullock
- On Eve Of AT&T-DOJ Trial, Media Business Weighs The Stakes
- ‘60 Minutes’ Flashes Silent Stormy Daniels In 10-Second Tease Of Sunday Sit Down
- Melina Kanakaredes To Co-Write & Produce Film Based On Life Of ‘On Death & Dying’ Author…