Producers of the Tony Award-winning musical revival say the show officially recouped its $8.5 million capitalization costs as of the Sunday, December 1 performance. Pippin also broke the Music Box Theatre house record last week for the highest grossing single performance on Friday night, November 29 with $151,219. The record was then broken again the next night with $151,977 gross sales. Pippin is now playing at the Music Box Theatre on West 45th Street.
Broadway’s ‘Pippin’ Now In The Black
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video
- Graham Norton, 'Modern Family' Lead British Comedy Awards; Sony TV Ad Sales Inks With Jewish Life TV