Producers of the Tony Award-winning musical revival say the show officially recouped its $8.5 million capitalization costs as of the Sunday, December 1 performance. Pippin also broke the Music Box Theatre house record last week for the highest grossing single performance on Friday night, November 29 with $151,219. The record was then broken again the next night with $151,977 gross sales. Pippin is now playing at the Music Box Theatre on West 45th Street.
Broadway’s ‘Pippin’ Now In The Black
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Oscar De La Renta Dies: Fashion Icon Was 82 – Update
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016