Producers of the Tony Award-winning musical revival say the show officially recouped its $8.5 million capitalization costs as of the Sunday, December 1 performance. Pippin also broke the Music Box Theatre house record last week for the highest grossing single performance on Friday night, November 29 with $151,219. The record was then broken again the next night with $151,977 gross sales. Pippin is now playing at the Music Box Theatre on West 45th Street.
Broadway’s ‘Pippin’ Now In The Black
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Keith OIbermann's ESPN2 Program Moving; He'll Anchor Some 'SportsCenter' Shows (Video)
- Hot Trailer: 'The Pyramid'
- Lionsgate Nabs Schwarzenegger Starrer 'Maggie'; Oscilloscope Rocks With 'Jingle Bell' Docu
- Kathryn Prescott Joins CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'
- Hot TV Teaser: 'The Affair'
- Participant Joins DreamWorks On Spielberg Cold War Pic & 'The Light Between Oceans'