Producers of the Tony Award-winning musical revival say the show officially recouped its $8.5 million capitalization costs as of the Sunday, December 1 performance. Pippin also broke the Music Box Theatre house record last week for the highest grossing single performance on Friday night, November 29 with $151,219. The record was then broken again the next night with $151,977 gross sales. Pippin is now playing at the Music Box Theatre on West 45th Street.
Broadway’s ‘Pippin’ Now In The Black
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'