Producers of the Tony Award-winning musical revival say the show officially recouped its $8.5 million capitalization costs as of the Sunday, December 1 performance. Pippin also broke the Music Box Theatre house record last week for the highest grossing single performance on Friday night, November 29 with $151,219. The record was then broken again the next night with $151,977 gross sales. Pippin is now playing at the Music Box Theatre on West 45th Street.
Broadway’s ‘Pippin’ Now In The Black
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' Future In Question With Possible Sex Offender Connection