EXCLUSIVE: Patrick Heusinger (Gossip Girl, Royal Pains) has been cast as the male lead in Tin Man, NBC’s drama pilot from top feature writer Ehren Kruger. Set in the near future, Tin Man is a psychological crime thriller that focuses on fugitive robot Adam (Heusinger) accused of first-degree murder, who may hold the key to the future of human evolution, and the young female public defender forced to fight for his cause. Adam, a robotic valet, became a murder suspect after his builder and master was found stabbed to death. Kruger is executive producing the pilot with Daniel Bobker and John Glenn. D.J. Caruso is directing. Heusinger got the attention of NBC executives with his arc on the network’s drama Revolution this season. He is with Gersh and Kyle Luker.
Patrick Heusinger To Star In NBC Pilot ‘Tin Man’
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Man In The High Castle’ Reveals Season 2 Key Art & Who The Future Belongs To
- SyFy Sets Date For First-Ever All-Star Edition Of ‘Face Off’
- MTV President Sean Atkins Steps Down
- John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
- ‘The Talking Dead’: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Talk Shocking Character Deaths In Rainy Live Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Premiere: Negan’s Victim Revealed In Bloody Opener