EXCLUSIVE: Patrick Heusinger (Gossip Girl, Royal Pains) has been cast as the male lead in Tin Man, NBC’s drama pilot from top feature writer Ehren Kruger. Set in the near future, Tin Man is a psychological crime thriller that focuses on fugitive robot Adam (Heusinger) accused of first-degree murder, who may hold the key to the future of human evolution, and the young female public defender forced to fight for his cause. Adam, a robotic valet, became a murder suspect after his builder and master was found stabbed to death. Kruger is executive producing the pilot with Daniel Bobker and John Glenn. D.J. Caruso is directing. Heusinger got the attention of NBC executives with his arc on the network’s drama Revolution this season. He is with Gersh and Kyle Luker.
Patrick Heusinger To Star In NBC Pilot ‘Tin Man’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'