EXCLUSIVE: Patrick Heusinger (Gossip Girl, Royal Pains) has been cast as the male lead in Tin Man, NBC’s drama pilot from top feature writer Ehren Kruger. Set in the near future, Tin Man is a psychological crime thriller that focuses on fugitive robot Adam (Heusinger) accused of first-degree murder, who may hold the key to the future of human evolution, and the young female public defender forced to fight for his cause. Adam, a robotic valet, became a murder suspect after his builder and master was found stabbed to death. Kruger is executive producing the pilot with Daniel Bobker and John Glenn. D.J. Caruso is directing. Heusinger got the attention of NBC executives with his arc on the network’s drama Revolution this season. He is with Gersh and Kyle Luker.
Patrick Heusinger To Star In NBC Pilot ‘Tin Man’
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- Keke Palmer Joins ‘Grease: Live’ On Fox
- Graham Moore-Marc Forster Outbreak Drama Gets 10-Episode NBC Series Order
- ‘Banshee’ Co-Creator Jonathan Tropper Inks Deal With HBO-Cinemax
- Lori Loughlin Set For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- NBC Holding Open Casting Call For Dorothy In ‘The Wiz Live!’
- ‘Urban Cowboy’ Drama Series In Development At Fox