Joel Chiodi, formerly EVP Marketing at Legendary Entertainment, has been tapped as SVP Worldwide Marketing Partnerships at Paramount Pictures. He will report to LeeAnne Stables, Paroumount’s president of Consumer Products and EVP Worldwide Marketing Partnerships, and will be tasked with managing production of all creative elements supporting Paramount’s global promotion and licensing partner campaigns. Stables and Chiodi worked together when both were at E! Entertainment. Chiodi was hired in 2011 at Legendary coming from the NFL Network. He worked on such Legendary projects as Pacific Rim, 42 and the upcoming Godzilla and Warcraft, and liaised with then production-finance partner Warner Bros on The Dark Knight, the Hangover pics and 300 among other pics. In May, Legendary acquired movie marketing company Five33 to create his own in-house division under Five33 CEO and founder Emily Castel and moved its operation to NBCUniversal a couple of months later. Sister pub Variety noted first yesterday that Chiodi’s move was coming.
Paramount Hires Legendary Entertainment Marketing Exec Joel Chiodi
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Oscar De La Renta Dies: Fashion Icon Was 82 – Update
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'