Open Road Films will release Eli Roth‘s The Green Inferno on September 5. Roth directed, co-wrote (with Guillermo Amoedo) and produced the horror thriller which follows a group of students who travel from New York City to the Amazon to save a tribe from extinction. Unfortunately, when the group arrives they are taken hostage by the very cannibals they are trying to protect. Lorenza Isso, Ariel Levy and Daryl Sabara star. In addition to Roth, pic is produced by Christopher Woodrow, Molly Connors, Miguel Asenio Llamas and Nicolás López. Also bowing on September 5 is Lionsgate drama Addicted.
Open Road To Bow ‘The Green Inferno’ On September 5
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest Film News
- ‘Aloha’ Review: Cameron Crowe Fights Bad Buzz, Summer Tentpoles With Hawaii-Set Romantic Comedy
- Peter Heller Novel ‘The Painter’ Lands With ‘Fighter’ Scribe Paul Tamasy, ‘Blackfish’ Helmer…
- Universal Hires Telemundo Film Music Exec; Starz Acquires Tribeca Fest Rom-Com ‘Tumbledown’
- CAA Adds Maren Olson To Film Finance & Sales Group
- ‘Pawn Sacrifice’ Trailer: Bobby Fischer Vs. The World In Bleecker Street’s Chess Drama
- Robert E. Howard’s Conan The Barbarian, Kull And Other Creations Acquired By Fredrik Malmberg