Olivia Cooke headlines the cast of Ouija, Universal’s horror film inspired by the Hasbro board game, with Douglas Smith as the male lead. The pic follows a group of teens playing with a Ouija board, making contact with an evil spirit, and desperately trying to close the door they’ve opened before meeting their own fate. Daren Kagasoff also is in the cast. Stiles White directs Ouija and co-wrote the script with Juliet Snowden. Michael Bay, Jason Blum, Brad Fuller, Andrew Form and Brian Goldner and Bennett Schneir are producing, and EVP Production Scott Bernstein is overseeing for Universal. Cooke (Bates Motel) is repped by Gersh and manager Lena Roklin; Smith (Percy Jackson: Sea Of Monsters) is with Paradigm and Medavoy Management.
Olivia Cooke & Douglas Smith Set To Star In Universal Horror Pic ‘Ouija’
What's Hot on Deadline
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
Latest Film News
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘Son Of Saul’ Director László Nemes & Star Géza Röhrig Discuss The Harrowing Cannes Winner’s Journey…
- What Is This ‘Project Delirium’ Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Direct?
- Universal Lands Hot Novel ‘The Girl Before’; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
- Lionsgate And ‘Gods Of Egypt’ Director Alex Proyas Apologize For Film’s Lack Of Diversity
- Roman Polanski Will Not Be Extradited To The U.S. From Poland
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Facebook Clip: Snoke Signals, Han Shoots First