Olivia Cooke headlines the cast of Ouija, Universal’s horror film inspired by the Hasbro board game, with Douglas Smith as the male lead. The pic follows a group of teens playing with a Ouija board, making contact with an evil spirit, and desperately trying to close the door they’ve opened before meeting their own fate. Daren Kagasoff also is in the cast. Stiles White directs Ouija and co-wrote the script with Juliet Snowden. Michael Bay, Jason Blum, Brad Fuller, Andrew Form and Brian Goldner and Bennett Schneir are producing, and EVP Production Scott Bernstein is overseeing for Universal. Cooke (Bates Motel) is repped by Gersh and manager Lena Roklin; Smith (Percy Jackson: Sea Of Monsters) is with Paradigm and Medavoy Management.
Olivia Cooke & Douglas Smith Set To Star In Universal Horror Pic ‘Ouija’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Rookie Comedies 'Selfie' & 'A To Z' Hit Hulu Ahead Of Network Premieres (Video)
- Turner CEO Says Plans For More “Streamlined, Nimble” Company Coming In Next Two Months
- Scott Adsit Joins AMC Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Sibylla Deen & Kylie Bunbury in Spike TV's 'Tut'
- Eva Longoria Joins Fox's 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- Universal & Legendary Date 'Krampus,' 'Spectral'; Open Road Shifts 'Nightcrawler'
- Good Deed Entertainment Taps Myrl Schreibman As President Of Production