Olivia Cooke headlines the cast of Ouija, Universal’s horror film inspired by the Hasbro board game, with Douglas Smith as the male lead. The pic follows a group of teens playing with a Ouija board, making contact with an evil spirit, and desperately trying to close the door they’ve opened before meeting their own fate. Daren Kagasoff also is in the cast. Stiles White directs Ouija and co-wrote the script with Juliet Snowden. Michael Bay, Jason Blum, Brad Fuller, Andrew Form and Brian Goldner and Bennett Schneir are producing, and EVP Production Scott Bernstein is overseeing for Universal. Cooke (Bates Motel) is repped by Gersh and manager Lena Roklin; Smith (Percy Jackson: Sea Of Monsters) is with Paradigm and Medavoy Management.
Olivia Cooke & Douglas Smith Set To Star In Universal Horror Pic ‘Ouija’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest Film News
- ‘First Match’ And ‘TransMilitary’ Are Among SXSW Audience Award Winners
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings