Olivia Cooke headlines the cast of Ouija, Universal’s horror film inspired by the Hasbro board game, with Douglas Smith as the male lead. The pic follows a group of teens playing with a Ouija board, making contact with an evil spirit, and desperately trying to close the door they’ve opened before meeting their own fate. Daren Kagasoff also is in the cast. Stiles White directs Ouija and co-wrote the script with Juliet Snowden. Michael Bay, Jason Blum, Brad Fuller, Andrew Form and Brian Goldner and Bennett Schneir are producing, and EVP Production Scott Bernstein is overseeing for Universal. Cooke (Bates Motel) is repped by Gersh and manager Lena Roklin; Smith (Percy Jackson: Sea Of Monsters) is with Paradigm and Medavoy Management.
Olivia Cooke & Douglas Smith Set To Star In Universal Horror Pic ‘Ouija’
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $220M: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For 'Good Will Hunting'
'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Skyrockets To $230M Overseas, $450M Global Bow - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Skyrockets To $230M Overseas, $450M Global Bow – International Box Office
- Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For ‘Good Will Hunting’
- ‘The Room’ Filmmaker Tommy Wiseau Pitched Himself For Next ‘Star Wars’ Movie
- ‘Darkest Hour’ Is Gary Oldman’s “Man On A Mission” Movie
- Jake Gyllenhaal’s Fight To Mount ‘Stronger’ And Play A Real-Life Superhero
- Director Terry Zwigoff Joins Peter Jackson, Mira Sorvino & Ashley Judd In Claiming Weinstein Blacklist; Hollywood Reacts