The new logo, which reflects the network’s evolving golf media businesses within the NBC Sports Group, will roll out on Golf Channel’s various platforms in May 2014, the network said today. The roll out will coincide with The Players Championship, the PGA Tour’s flagship tournament The new version will replace the network’s transitional logo, which has been used on Golf Channel and NBC since the network became part of the NBC Sports Group in 2011.
NBCU’s Golf Channel Unveils New Logo
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Scott Pelley Anchors 'CBS Evening News' From Havana - Video
- 'Team America: World Police' Replaces 'The Interview' At Texas Theater
- Michael Roark Joins 'Wild For The Night'; Tina Casciani Cast In 'Bleed For This'
- Hollywood Hits Twitter To Vent Anger About 'The Interview' Being Pulled
- Judd Apatow On 'The Interview' Being Pulled: “Disgraceful”
- David Muir Asks Obama If He Will Visit Cuba In ABC News Exclusive - Video