The new logo, which reflects the network’s evolving golf media businesses within the NBC Sports Group, will roll out on Golf Channel’s various platforms in May 2014, the network said today. The roll out will coincide with The Players Championship, the PGA Tour’s flagship tournament The new version will replace the network’s transitional logo, which has been used on Golf Channel and NBC since the network became part of the NBC Sports Group in 2011.
NBCU’s Golf Channel Unveils New Logo
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'