Find yourself in a quandary over which newly released film to see on opening weekend? Movietickets.com may have have the answer. The advance online ticket seller has launched a new weekly online video series for the indecisive moviegoer. Starring YouTube’s Taryn Southern, Movie Therapy helps guide moviegoers to the film that’s right for them, connecting live and directly with fans via social media, according to MovieTickets.com. This week’s episode looks at upcoming holiday films, including Anchorman 2: The Legend Of Ron Burgundy, The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug and The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty. You can check it out here.
MovieTickets.com Launches ‘Movie Therapy’ For Indecisive Moviegoers
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Team
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast