Find yourself in a quandary over which newly released film to see on opening weekend? Movietickets.com may have have the answer. The advance online ticket seller has launched a new weekly online video series for the indecisive moviegoer. Starring YouTube’s Taryn Southern, Movie Therapy helps guide moviegoers to the film that’s right for them, connecting live and directly with fans via social media, according to MovieTickets.com. This week’s episode looks at upcoming holiday films, including Anchorman 2: The Legend Of Ron Burgundy, The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug and The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty. You can check it out here.
MovieTickets.com Launches ‘Movie Therapy’ For Indecisive Moviegoers
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Maze Runner' Over $30M; Liam's Leisurely 'Walk' To $14M; 'Where I Leave You' Stays Put At No. 3
More From Team
- James Franco, Seth Rogen Celebrate Jimmy Fallon's 40th In Their Birthday Suits: VIDEO
- 'The Blacklist' Season 2: Hot TV Trailer
- Academy Unveils Finalists For Nicholl Fellowships In Screenwriting
- Charles Manson Book 'The Family' To Become Movie With 'American Psycho' Screenwriter Penning It
- Alibaba's Big Day Shifts Focus To Yahoo
- Daniel Sauli Joins HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'; Daren Kagasoff in Fox's 'Red Band Society'