Find yourself in a quandary over which newly released film to see on opening weekend? Movietickets.com may have have the answer. The advance online ticket seller has launched a new weekly online video series for the indecisive moviegoer. Starring YouTube’s Taryn Southern, Movie Therapy helps guide moviegoers to the film that’s right for them, connecting live and directly with fans via social media, according to MovieTickets.com. This week’s episode looks at upcoming holiday films, including Anchorman 2: The Legend Of Ron Burgundy, The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug and The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty. You can check it out here.
MovieTickets.com Launches ‘Movie Therapy’ For Indecisive Moviegoers
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…