Mark Burnett’s One Three Media is eyeing a stronger foothold in Europe via a new joint venture with producer/distributor Red Arrow Entertainment. The partners will launch a London-based production company, One Three Media UK, in January. The new shingle’s focus will be on bringing One Three Media’s U.S. formats to the UK as well as developing original content. One Three Media’s The Apprentice is entering its 10th season on BBC One. Shows it produces Stateside include The Voice, Celebrity Apprentice and Shark Tank. Burnett, who hails from London, already has a UK company: his and wife Roma Downey’s LightWorkers Media (The Bible) is based in the British capital. Red Arrow’s UK partner, CPL Productions, which makes the local versions of Off Their Rockers and The Taste, will provide production and administrative support to the new venture which will operate out of CPL’s London offices. A head of the company will be named in January.
Mark Burnett’s One Three Media Partners With Red Arrow In UK Production Outfit
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- North Korea Slams Berlin Fest Over ‘The Interview’ – But Film Isn’t Part Of Lineup
- Simon West To Helm ‘The Blob’ Remake; Goldcrest Selling At EFM – Berlin
- ‘Wolf Hall’ Debut Sets 10-Year Record For BBC2; Critics Howl With Praise – Video
- Bohemia Group Invades New Zealand; ‘Timbuktu’ To Screen In Paris Suburb After All
- ‘Frankenstein Chronicles’ Adds ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actors & More To Join Sean Bean
- Russia To Control Film Release Dates; Will Hollywood Feel A Push?