Mark Burnett’s One Three Media is eyeing a stronger foothold in Europe via a new joint venture with producer/distributor Red Arrow Entertainment. The partners will launch a London-based production company, One Three Media UK, in January. The new shingle’s focus will be on bringing One Three Media’s U.S. formats to the UK as well as developing original content. One Three Media’s The Apprentice is entering its 10th season on BBC One. Shows it produces Stateside include The Voice, Celebrity Apprentice and Shark Tank. Burnett, who hails from London, already has a UK company: his and wife Roma Downey’s LightWorkers Media (The Bible) is based in the British capital. Red Arrow’s UK partner, CPL Productions, which makes the local versions of Off Their Rockers and The Taste, will provide production and administrative support to the new venture which will operate out of CPL’s London offices. A head of the company will be named in January.
Mark Burnett’s One Three Media Partners With Red Arrow In UK Production Outfit
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Kristin Scott Thomas Crowned Queen For New West End Run Of 'The Audience'
- Wild Bunch Opens Window On Pan-European Digital Distribution: AFM
- Sony Posts Wider Q2 Loss, Beats Estimates On Strong PlayStation4 Sales
- Bette Midler Wings Way To First UK TV Special; ITV To Feature Songs & Sit-Down
- Alex Garland's 'Ex Machina' Gives New Life To Artificial Intelligence: Hot Trailer
- Undaunted, Hong Kong Stars Court China Ire With Occupy Central Support