Mark Burnett’s One Three Media is eyeing a stronger foothold in Europe via a new joint venture with producer/distributor Red Arrow Entertainment. The partners will launch a London-based production company, One Three Media UK, in January. The new shingle’s focus will be on bringing One Three Media’s U.S. formats to the UK as well as developing original content. One Three Media’s The Apprentice is entering its 10th season on BBC One. Shows it produces Stateside include The Voice, Celebrity Apprentice and Shark Tank. Burnett, who hails from London, already has a UK company: his and wife Roma Downey’s LightWorkers Media (The Bible) is based in the British capital. Red Arrow’s UK partner, CPL Productions, which makes the local versions of Off Their Rockers and The Taste, will provide production and administrative support to the new venture which will operate out of CPL’s London offices. A head of the company will be named in January.
Mark Burnett’s One Three Media Partners With Red Arrow In UK Production Outfit
What's Hot on Deadline
Is Melissa McCarthy The Best R-Rated Comedienne Ever? She Makes Her Case In Red Band 'The Boss' Trailer
Latest International News
- Film Movement Bringing France’s ‘My King’ To U.S.
- BAFTA Awards: London Teed Up For Royal Party Weekend
- Barack Obama First-Date Movie ‘Southside With You’ Near Deal With Miramax, Roadside Attractions
- ‘Rebel In The Rye’ Adds Laura Dern, Brian d’Arcy James & Hope Davis – Berlin
- Nicolas Cage Reunites With ‘Ghost Rider’ Helmer On Horror Thriller ‘Mom And Dad’ – Berlin
- Voltage Scares Berlin With Vang Brothers’ Bogeyman Title ‘Bedeviled’