Management 360 has promoted Lainie Sorkin Becky to partner. Sorkin Becky has been with the company since 2005 and she reps the likes of Mary Steenburgen, Miley Cyrus, Emily Deschanel, Justin Kirk, Morgan Saylor, Jensen Ackles, Hunter Parrish and two-time Tony nominee Stark Sands. “Lainie has been a dedicated member of our team for nearly a decade, and has consistently shown both a keen eye for spotting new talent and a deftness in helping to guide her clients’ careers”, the partners said today in a joint statement. Sorkin Becky becomes the 12th partner at the firm, joining founders Suzan Bymel, Guymon Casady, Eric Kranzler, Evelyn O’Neill, Daniel Rappaport and David Seltzer as well as Eryn Brown, William Choi, Darin Friedman, Peter Kiernan and Nicole King.
Lainie Sorkin Becky Upped To Partner At Management 360
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim Uprising' Takes No. 1 With $23M+; 'Black Panther' Best Marvel Title Ever At Domestic B.O., Beating 'Avengers'
'Isle Of Dogs': Kunichi Nomura On The Asian Authenticity Of Wes Anderson's Stop-Motion Canine Adventure
Latest Film News
- ‘Billions’ Actor David Costabile To Play Doc McGhee In ‘The Dirt’
- Arnon Milchan & Regency Countersued For Fraud Over Warren Beatty’s ‘Rules Don’t Apply’
- ‘Scandal’s Darby Stanchfield & Daisy Prescott Cast In ‘Justine’
- Tiffany Haddish Will Give Voice To ‘Lego Movie’ Sequel Character
- ‘Hunter Killer,’ Starring Gerard Butler & Gary Oldman, Pegged For October Release
- Female Directors Scorecard: Sony’s ‘Barbie,’ ‘Charlie’s Angels’ And More