Management 360 has promoted Lainie Sorkin Becky to partner. Sorkin Becky has been with the company since 2005 and she reps the likes of Mary Steenburgen, Miley Cyrus, Emily Deschanel, Justin Kirk, Morgan Saylor, Jensen Ackles, Hunter Parrish and two-time Tony nominee Stark Sands. “Lainie has been a dedicated member of our team for nearly a decade, and has consistently shown both a keen eye for spotting new talent and a deftness in helping to guide her clients’ careers”, the partners said today in a joint statement. Sorkin Becky becomes the 12th partner at the firm, joining founders Suzan Bymel, Guymon Casady, Eric Kranzler, Evelyn O’Neill, Daniel Rappaport and David Seltzer as well as Eryn Brown, William Choi, Darin Friedman, Peter Kiernan and Nicole King.
Lainie Sorkin Becky Upped To Partner At Management 360
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
'Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle' Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don't Come Easily
Latest Film News
- ‘Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle’ Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don’t Come…
- Who Reps The Black List 2017 Scripts: The Charts
- ‘Darkest Hour’s Gary Oldman Joins Director Joe Wright And Tells Why He Almost Turned Down The Role Of Churchill – The Contenders…
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Star Katherine Langford To Topline YA Film ‘Spontaneous’
- ‘Detective Pikachu’ Gets Summer 2019 Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Theater Owners Trade Group Has “Extensive Plans” For Kingdom’s Cinemas