Terry Dove will be responsible for distributing Kaleidoscope’s slate of independent features and documentaries in the UK, the company announced today. Dove moves to Kaleidoscope from 20th Century Fox where he served as executive sales director. He is credited with releasing nearly 500 films over a 20-year career including Titanic, Star Wars, Die Another Day, Minority Report, Ice Age, and Little Miss Sunshine. Dove begins his new position on January 2.
Kaleidoscope Taps Terry Dove As Director Theatrical Distribution
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $220M: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Skyrockets To $230M Overseas, $450M Global Bow - International Box Office
Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For 'Good Will Hunting'
Latest Film News
- 'I, Tonya' Ices Robust Weekend; 'Disaster Artist', 'Shape of Water' & 'Call Me By Your Name' Expand – Specialty…
- ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Skyrockets To $230M Overseas, $450M Global Bow – International Box Office
- Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For ‘Good Will Hunting’
- ‘The Room’ Filmmaker Tommy Wiseau Pitched Himself For Next ‘Star Wars’ Movie
- ‘Darkest Hour’ Is Gary Oldman’s “Man On A Mission” Movie
- Jake Gyllenhaal’s Fight To Mount ‘Stronger’ And Play A Real-Life Superhero