The Showtime sports talk series returns for a third season with new episodes on Wednesday, January 15 at 10 PM. Beginning in February, Jim Rome On Showtime will share the Wednesday original sports programming slot with 60 Minutes Sports, which will air the first Wednesday of the month, while Jim Rome On Showtime will air the second Wednesday of the month throughout 2014. Rome’s guests have included Kobe Bryant, Adrian Peterson, David Ortiz, Russell Wilson, Danica Patrick, Mark Cuban and Charles Barkley, discussing and debating the latest hot button sports topics and controversies. Last year Rome brought his weekday The Jim Rome Show to CBS Sports Radio and signed a multi-year deal to contribute to multiple CBS Corporation platforms. Last year, CBS Sports Network premiered weekday half-hour show Rome. Rome also contributes to CBS sports overall coverage of the NFL, NCAA basketball and U.S. Open Tennis Championship, as well as other select sporting events. Jim Rome On Showtime is produced by Generate Entertainment.
‘Jim Rome On Showtime’ Season 3 Debuts January 15
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $219M+: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For 'Good Will Hunting'
California Wildfires Spread: Thomas Fire Mandates Santa Barbara Evacs, Threatens Montecito Celebrity Homes
Latest TV News
- Sam Rockwell To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ In January
- ‘SNL’: Alec Baldwin Ends War On Christmas As Omarosa Begs Forgiveness
- Gretchen Carlson To Former Fox Colleague Bill O’Reilly: “Who Are U Fooling?”
- XFL Return Rumored As WWE Head Vince McMahon Forms New Investment Venture
- ‘SNL’ Cast Member Pete Davidson Shows Off Hillary Clinton Tattoo
- Agent Olivia Metzger Leaving CAA; Clients Include Jeff Glor, Hoda Kotb: Report