Virgin Produced has joined The Exchange and Tenafly Film Co to bring Eric Weber‘s 1968 tome How To Pick Up Girls! to the big screen. Talks are under way with potential screenwriters and directors to adapt the feature version of Weber’s classic seduction guide. How To Pick Up Girls has sold over 3 million copies and been translated into 20 languages. The book was made into a 1978 TV movie starring Desi Arnaz Jr. Weber will executive produce the pic. Weber also wrote and directed A Jersey Christmas (2008) and Suits (1999).
Virgin Produced Boards ‘How To Pick Up Girls!’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim Uprising' Takes No. 1 With $23M+; 'Black Panther' Best Marvel Title Ever At Domestic B.O., Beating 'Avengers'
'Isle Of Dogs': Kunichi Nomura On The Asian Authenticity Of Wes Anderson's Stop-Motion Canine Adventure
Latest Film News
- ‘Billions’ Actor David Costabile To Play Doc McGhee In ‘The Dirt’
- Arnon Milchan & Regency Countersued For Fraud Over Warren Beatty’s ‘Rules Don’t Apply’
- ‘Scandal’s Darby Stanchfield & Daisy Prescott Cast In ‘Justine’
- Tiffany Haddish Will Give Voice To ‘Lego Movie’ Sequel Character
- ‘Hunter Killer,’ Starring Gerard Butler & Gary Oldman, Pegged For October Release
- Female Directors Scorecard: Sony’s ‘Barbie,’ ‘Charlie’s Angels’ And More