Christopher Nolan‘s ambitious and much-anticipated Interstellar has dropped its first teaser, with voice over provided by Matthew McConaughey. The film – from Paramount and Warner Bros in a rare tie-up to co-produce and jointly distribute – will go out in the U.S. on November 7, 2014. The studios’ official logline says it “chronicles the adventures of a group of explorers who make use of a newly discovered wormhole to surpass limitations on human space travel and conquer the vast distances involved in an interstellar voyage.” The story is from a script based on the combination of an original idea by Nolan and an existing script by Jonathan Nolan. The large cast includes McConaughey, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Chastain, Ellen Burstyn, John Lithgow, Michael Caine, Casey Affleck, Wes Bentley, Bill Irwin, Mackenzie Foy, Topher Grace and David Gyasi. Paramount is releasing domestically and Warner Bros has international.
Hot Teaser Trailer: ‘Interstellar’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Huayi Brothers Spending $130 Million To Start U.S. Subsidiary
- 11 Years Later, Feds Order CNN To Rehire Fired Union Workers
- Hot Trailer: Jason Schwartzman & Elisabeth Moss In 'Listen Up Philip'
- Chiké Okonkwo Set For 'Banshee' Arc; Scott Glenn Joins 'Marvel's Daredevil'
- UPDATE: FCC Weighs In On Local Broadcaster's Rescue Of Dodgers For Stretch Run
- 'Bill Maher: Live From DC' HBO's Most Watched Comedy Special In 5 Years