Christopher Nolan‘s ambitious and much-anticipated Interstellar has dropped its first teaser, with voice over provided by Matthew McConaughey. The film – from Paramount and Warner Bros in a rare tie-up to co-produce and jointly distribute – will go out in the U.S. on November 7, 2014. The studios’ official logline says it “chronicles the adventures of a group of explorers who make use of a newly discovered wormhole to surpass limitations on human space travel and conquer the vast distances involved in an interstellar voyage.” The story is from a script based on the combination of an original idea by Nolan and an existing script by Jonathan Nolan. The large cast includes McConaughey, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Chastain, Ellen Burstyn, John Lithgow, Michael Caine, Casey Affleck, Wes Bentley, Bill Irwin, Mackenzie Foy, Topher Grace and David Gyasi. Paramount is releasing domestically and Warner Bros has international.
Hot Teaser Trailer: ‘Interstellar’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Costume Designers Guild Awards: 'La La Land,’ 'Hidden Figures' & ‘The Crown’ Among Winners…
- Martin Scorsese's Robert De Niro Pic 'The Irishman' Heading To Netflix?
- Leah Adler Dies: Steven Spielberg’s Mother Was 97
- Uma Thurman Regrets Turning Down ‘Lord Of The Rings’ Role
- UCLA Diversity Report Downplays Gains Made By Industry’s Women and Minorities
- ‘Logan’ Review: The Marvel Comic Book Movie For People Who Hate Marvel Comic Book Movies