Fans of Ichabod Crane will get a double dose of Fox’s Sleepy Hollow on January 20. The network said today that the freshman supernatural drama will expand to two hours on the date starting at 8 PM. That means the official Season 2 premiere of The Following will shift out of its previously set slot to 9 PM January 27. The hit Kevin Bacon series will still preview January 19 in the prized slot following the NFC Championship Game as Fox originally designed. The original schedule had Sleepy Hollow moved out of its regular 9 PM slot to an 8 PM finale for The Following to take over the time period. Sleepy Hollow’s last original of the year is December 10 at it was scheduled to come back with originals on January 6. Now return on January 13 to allow for the double-up on January 20.
Fox Expands ‘Sleepy Hollow’ Finale & Shifts ‘The Following’ Official Premiere By A Week
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest TV News
- Modern VideoFilm Founder Sues New Owner For $100 Million
- Latest Creative Arts Emmys Presenters Include Chris Hardwick, Margo Martindale & Gloria Steinem – Update
- ABC Nabs ‘Start Up’ Comedy Starring & Directed By Zach Braff As Put Pilot
- IATSE Offers To Help ‘Sausage Party’ Animators & Fight “Untenable” VFX Working Conditions
- ‘Splitting Up Together’ Comedy From Emily Kapnek & Ellen DeGeneres Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- Donald Trump: Abedin-Weiner Split Exposes Possible National Security Risk In Clinton Campaign