Fans of Ichabod Crane will get a double dose of Fox’s Sleepy Hollow on January 20. The network said today that the freshman supernatural drama will expand to two hours on the date starting at 8 PM. That means the official Season 2 premiere of The Following will shift out of its previously set slot to 9 PM January 27. The hit Kevin Bacon series will still preview January 19 in the prized slot following the NFC Championship Game as Fox originally designed. The original schedule had Sleepy Hollow moved out of its regular 9 PM slot to an 8 PM finale for The Following to take over the time period. Sleepy Hollow’s last original of the year is December 10 at it was scheduled to come back with originals on January 6. Now return on January 13 to allow for the double-up on January 20.
Fox Expands ‘Sleepy Hollow’ Finale & Shifts ‘The Following’ Official Premiere By A Week
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Patten
- 'Modern Family' Ratings Rise, 'SVU' & 'Chicago PD' Fall From Crossover, 'Stalker' & 'The 100′ Surge, 'Hell's Kitchen' Even
- 'The Missing' Ratings: Starz's Drama Has Steady Premiere Weekend
- Obama Immigration Speech: CBS, Fox, NBC & ABC Not Airing
- 'Midnight Rider' Director & Producers Reach Settlement In Wrongful Death Suit
- 'Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D' Ratings Up Slightly With 'Agent Carter' Cameo, 'MasterChef Jr.' Down, CBS Dramas & 'About A Boy' Rise
- DreamWorks Animation Likely To Shift Release Date For 'Bureau Of Otherworldly Operations'