With all the marketing Paramount did for Anchorman 2 in the months leading up its release, you might feel like you’ve already seen it 10 times. But this just in to the newsroom: Folks in select cities who just can’t get enough of Ron Burgundy and the GNN team can tune in as often as they want for 15 bucks, starting New Year’s Day. The studio and Alamo Drafthouse have unveiled the Anchorfan Pass, which lets fans into unlimited showings of the sequel during its run. The offer is good at participating Alamo Drafthouse Cinemas in Austin, Houston, San Antonio and New Braunfels, Texas; Denver; Kansas City, MO; Kalamazoo, MI; Winchester and Ashburn, VA; and Yonkers, NY. The pic starring Will Ferrell, Christina Applegate, Paul Rudd, David Koechner and Steve Carell has pulled in more than $83 million domestically since opening December 18.
Flash Your Anchorfan Pass, Get Unlimited Access To ‘Anchorman 2′
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' [Video]
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake