With all the marketing Paramount did for Anchorman 2 in the months leading up its release, you might feel like you’ve already seen it 10 times. But this just in to the newsroom: Folks in select cities who just can’t get enough of Ron Burgundy and the GNN team can tune in as often as they want for 15 bucks, starting New Year’s Day. The studio and Alamo Drafthouse have unveiled the Anchorfan Pass, which lets fans into unlimited showings of the sequel during its run. The offer is good at participating Alamo Drafthouse Cinemas in Austin, Houston, San Antonio and New Braunfels, Texas; Denver; Kansas City, MO; Kalamazoo, MI; Winchester and Ashburn, VA; and Yonkers, NY. The pic starring Will Ferrell, Christina Applegate, Paul Rudd, David Koechner and Steve Carell has pulled in more than $83 million domestically since opening December 18.
Flash Your Anchorfan Pass, Get Unlimited Access To ‘Anchorman 2′
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Ving Rhames Boards 'Operator'; 'Threshold' Ramps Up; Five Join 'Clavius'
- Boston Teamsters' 'Top Chef' Threats Become Statewide Campaign Issue
- Olafur Darri Olafsson Joins AMC Comedy Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Shohreh Aghdashloo & Steven Strait In 'The Expanse'
- Sundance Institute Taps Pair To Lead Its New Frontier Program
- A24, DirecTV Acquire Liam Hemsworth Thriller 'Cut Bank'
- Jeffrey Katzenberg Accepts Deadline's ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: Video