With all the marketing Paramount did for Anchorman 2 in the months leading up its release, you might feel like you’ve already seen it 10 times. But this just in to the newsroom: Folks in select cities who just can’t get enough of Ron Burgundy and the GNN team can tune in as often as they want for 15 bucks, starting New Year’s Day. The studio and Alamo Drafthouse have unveiled the Anchorfan Pass, which lets fans into unlimited showings of the sequel during its run. The offer is good at participating Alamo Drafthouse Cinemas in Austin, Houston, San Antonio and New Braunfels, Texas; Denver; Kansas City, MO; Kalamazoo, MI; Winchester and Ashburn, VA; and Yonkers, NY. The pic starring Will Ferrell, Christina Applegate, Paul Rudd, David Koechner and Steve Carell has pulled in more than $83 million domestically since opening December 18.
Flash Your Anchorfan Pass, Get Unlimited Access To ‘Anchorman 2′
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Scott Pelley Anchors 'CBS Evening News' From Havana - Video
- 'Team America: World Police' Replaces 'The Interview' At Texas Theater
- Michael Roark Joins 'Wild For The Night'; Tina Casciani Cast In 'Bleed For This'
- Hollywood Hits Twitter To Vent Anger About 'The Interview' Being Pulled
- Judd Apatow On 'The Interview' Being Pulled: “Disgraceful”
- David Muir Asks Obama If He Will Visit Cuba In ABC News Exclusive - Video