With all the marketing Paramount did for Anchorman 2 in the months leading up its release, you might feel like you’ve already seen it 10 times. But this just in to the newsroom: Folks in select cities who just can’t get enough of Ron Burgundy and the GNN team can tune in as often as they want for 15 bucks, starting New Year’s Day. The studio and Alamo Drafthouse have unveiled the Anchorfan Pass, which lets fans into unlimited showings of the sequel during its run. The offer is good at participating Alamo Drafthouse Cinemas in Austin, Houston, San Antonio and New Braunfels, Texas; Denver; Kansas City, MO; Kalamazoo, MI; Winchester and Ashburn, VA; and Yonkers, NY. The pic starring Will Ferrell, Christina Applegate, Paul Rudd, David Koechner and Steve Carell has pulled in more than $83 million domestically since opening December 18.
Flash Your Anchorfan Pass, Get Unlimited Access To ‘Anchorman 2’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Disney: ‘Ant Man And The Wasp’ A Go, ‘Incredibles 2’ Dated & More
- CAA Signs Belgian Writer-Directors Adil El Arbi And Bilall Fallah
- Daniel Craig Says He’s Done With Bond; Is The Search Now On For New 007?
- Paramount Movies To Be Distributed By Toho-Towa In Japan Under New Entity
- Frank Albanese Dies: Tough-Guy Actor In ‘The Sopranos’ & ‘Goodfellas’ Was 84
- Tyler Perry Announces Future Site Of His New Studios