Susan Levison has made her first new hire since taking the reins of VH1‘s development team in August as EVP, Original Programming & Production. Fernando Mills has been tapped as s VP, Production & Programming. He will focus on internal development and the launches of new VH1 series, working with both the West Coast Development teams and the Talent groups and reporting to Jill Holmes, SVP, West Coast Production & Development. Mills comes from Endemol-owned reality production company 51 Minds where he was SVP, Current Programming and oversaw such shows as VH1’s: T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle, La La’s Full Court Life, and Marrying The Game.
Fernando Mills Joins VH1 As Development VP
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate