Well, we never bought that “Brian is dead” hysteria because it made no creative and business sense (read A Dog Mystery: Is ‘Family Guy’s Brian Gone?) But many did. And just like that, after three weeks in heaven, The Griffins’ beloved pooch was back last night with the help of a Christmas wish and a travel back in time. Tweeted Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane, who voices Brian, “And thus endeth our warm, fuzzy holiday lesson: Never take those you love for granted, for they can be gone in a flash. I mean, you didn’t really think we’d kill off Brian, did you? Jesus, we’d have to be fucking high. Oh and hey… thanks for caring so much about the canine Griffin. He is overcome with gratitude.”
‘Family Guy’ Brings Dead Dog Brian Back
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Guardians' Tops 2014; 'As Above/So Below' Nabs No. 3; 'Cantinflas' Es Excelente!
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'