Well, we never bought that “Brian is dead” hysteria because it made no creative and business sense (read A Dog Mystery: Is ‘Family Guy’s Brian Gone?) But many did. And just like that, after three weeks in heaven, The Griffins’ beloved pooch was back last night with the help of a Christmas wish and a travel back in time. Tweeted Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane, who voices Brian, “And thus endeth our warm, fuzzy holiday lesson: Never take those you love for granted, for they can be gone in a flash. I mean, you didn’t really think we’d kill off Brian, did you? Jesus, we’d have to be fucking high. Oh and hey… thanks for caring so much about the canine Griffin. He is overcome with gratitude.”
‘Family Guy’ Brings Dead Dog Brian Back
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup