VH1 has commissioned a presentation for a comedy reality series created, executive produced by and starring actresses Erin Foster and Sara Foster, daughters of David Foster. The show explores the hypocrisy of reality TV by centering around two sisters (Erin & Sara Foster) who say they would never do a reality show, but are being filmed by a camera crew. 3 Arts Entertainment and Good Clean Fun are producing, with 3 Arts’s Oly Obst, Kimberly Carver and Josh Lieberman executive producing alongside Good Clean Fun’s Jason Carbone. Last year, Erin, repped by 3 Arts and CAA, was a writer on NBC’s The New Normal. Sara, managed by Luber Roklin, co-starred on the CW’s 90210.
Erin Foster & Sara Foster Topline Unscripted VH1 Presentation Skewering Reality Genre
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox