VH1 has commissioned a presentation for a comedy reality series created, executive produced by and starring actresses Erin Foster and Sara Foster, daughters of David Foster. The show explores the hypocrisy of reality TV by centering around two sisters (Erin & Sara Foster) who say they would never do a reality show, but are being filmed by a camera crew. 3 Arts Entertainment and Good Clean Fun are producing, with 3 Arts’s Oly Obst, Kimberly Carver and Josh Lieberman executive producing alongside Good Clean Fun’s Jason Carbone. Last year, Erin, repped by 3 Arts and CAA, was a writer on NBC’s The New Normal. Sara, managed by Luber Roklin, co-starred on the CW’s 90210.
Erin Foster & Sara Foster Topline Unscripted VH1 Presentation Skewering Reality Genre
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Saturday: 'Guardians' No. 1 All-Star Lord; 'As Above/So Below' Best Of Newbies; 'Cantinflas' Still Strong
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'