Showtime‘s Episodes has been renewed for a fourth season ahead of its Season 3 premiere. The comedy, a co-production with the BBC, has been picked up for a nine-episode fourth season to film next year. The third season of the series, starring Matt LeBlanc as a fictionalized version of himself, premieres January 12. It picks up with Sean (Stephen Mangan) and Beverly (Tamsin Greig) — the English couple whose hit UK sitcom is remade for U.S. audiences and corrupted beyond recognition — back together but they soon discover it’s not so easy to heal old wounds. Things get no easier for Matt this year as his career and ego continue to be pummeled. New guest stars include Chris Diamantopoulos in a season-long arc; Roger Bart in four episodes as LeBlanc’s agent; and Tracy Spiridakos as a family member of actress Morning Randolph (Mircea Monroe). Episodes is created and executive produced by David Crane and Jeffrey Klarik, and is also executive produced by Jimmy Mulville through his Hat Trick production company.
Showtime Renews ‘Episodes’ For Fourth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Deadpool' Looking At $80M-$90M Over Four Days; Will Leather-Clad Hero Whip Mr. Grey's February Record?
Is Melissa McCarthy The Best R-Rated Comedienne Ever? She Makes Her Case In Red Band 'The Boss' Trailer
Latest TV News
- Andrea Martin To Star In Tracey Wigfield NBC Pilot, Kimrie Lewis-Davis Also Cast
- GOP Debate Musical Chairs Ends: All New Hampshire Survivors Make CBS Stage
- ‘The Night Manager’ Trailer: John Le Carré Spy Thriller With Hugh Laurie, Tom Hiddleston & Olivia Colman
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ Pilot Ordered By Fox; Damon Wayans Starring, McG Directing
- Syfy Orders ‘Prototype’ Thriller Pilot
- Emily Kinney Joins ABC’s ‘Conviction’