Entertainment One and Atmosphere Entertainment will develop and produce the one-hour drama series King David. Penned by Patrick Moss and Jeremy Anderson, King David is described as a “mafia show in biblical clothing” which focuses on the contradictory character of the legendary warrior-king and patriarch – a man who must make monstrous choices that betray his personal ideals and turn his family against him. King David will be executive produced by eOne’s John Morayniss and Michael Rosenberg, and Atmosphere Entertainment’s Mark Canton. Atmosphere’s David Hopwood and Matthew Einstein will serve as co-executive producers. eOne will handle worldwide distribution.
EOne, Atmosphere Entertainment Partner On ‘King David’ Drama Series
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
'Jason Bourne' On Way To $55M To $60M; 'Bad Moms' Reaching For $30M; 'Nerve' Could Find $15M - Friday Matinees
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- John Cena’s ‘American Grit’ Renewed For Second Season By Fox
- Vice President Joe Biden To Guest Star On ‘Law & Order: SVU’
- ‘Mercy Street’: First Look At Season 2 Of PBS’ Civil War Drama
- Donald Trump & RNC Top Hillary Clinton & Final Night Of DNC In Viewers
- Seth Meyers To Donald Trump: “You’re Broke!”
- ‘Scream Queens’ Season 2 Promo: Will These Med Students Bother To Learn About Anesthesia?