Entertainment One and Atmosphere Entertainment will develop and produce the one-hour drama series King David. Penned by Patrick Moss and Jeremy Anderson, King David is described as a “mafia show in biblical clothing” which focuses on the contradictory character of the legendary warrior-king and patriarch – a man who must make monstrous choices that betray his personal ideals and turn his family against him. King David will be executive produced by eOne’s John Morayniss and Michael Rosenberg, and Atmosphere Entertainment’s Mark Canton. Atmosphere’s David Hopwood and Matthew Einstein will serve as co-executive producers. eOne will handle worldwide distribution.
EOne, Atmosphere Entertainment Partner On ‘King David’ Drama Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson Confirms Ashley Judd & Mira Sorvino Claims Harvey Weinstein Blacklisted Them From 'LOTR'
Latest TV News
- Beware: How Global One Management's Questionable Practices Entangled Politicians, Child Actors And The Homeless
- Margot Robbie’s LuckyChap Banner Inks First-Look Deal With Warner Bros. TV, Sets Female Wall Street Drama At NBC
- After Merger, SAG-AFTRA Constitution Dropped "Sexual Harassment" As Specific Cause For Expelling Members
- Blair Brown On Uma Thurman, Queen Lear – And The Mystery Of ‘Molly Dodd’
- Rob Lowe Stars In ‘The Bad Seed’ Remake With A Gender Switch Eyed By Lifetime
- Carter Page: Al Franken Gropes Preferable To “Groundless Witch Hunt”