The cancer-science drama boasts a heavyweight cast led by Samantha Morton and Helen Hunt. Entertainment One Films has set Decoding Annie Parker for a summer day-and-date release in theaters and VOD. Veteran cinematographer Steven Bernstein is making his featuring directing debut on the film, which is based loosely on the life of Annie Parker (Morton), a cancer survivor who must deal with the deaths of her father and sister, a cheating husband (Aaron Paul) and her own mortality, and the career of geneticist Mary-Claire King (Hunt), who discovers a gene mutation that revolutionizes understanding and treatment of certain types of breast cancer. Bradley Whitford, Rashida Jones, Richard Schiff, Alice Eve, Maggie Grace, Marley Shelton, Chris Mulkey and Corey Stoll also star in the film, which Bernstein co-wrote with Adam Bernstein and Michael Moss. Steven Bernstein also produced Annie Parker with Keith Kjarval, Clark Peterson and Stuart W. Ross.
Entertainment One Grabs U.S. Rights To ‘Decoding Annie Parker’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Shine International Taps Ted Bookstaver SVP Head Of Americas
- Hot Trailer: Jason Reitman's 'Men, Women & Children'
- Annika Marks Joins ABC Family's 'The Fosters'; Rotimi Akinosho In Starz's 'Power'
- 'TMZ Hollywood Sports' To Anchor Reelz Primetime
- Relativity Sets Thrillers 'The Disappointments Room' & 'Kidnap' For Fall 2015
- Zach Gilford & Jonathan Cake Join USA Pilot 'Stanistan'