Pam Grier is set to star in an action drama for Entertainment One. Written by Bennie Richburg, the project follows an ex-Homeland Security agent (Grier) who is pulled out of retirement to lead a young but highly qualified team of “shoot first, ask questions later” agents. They are on a trail of homegrown domestic terrorists who have set about to bring anarchy to the heartland of the United States and have to stop them before it is too late. Richburg and Grier recently collaborated on the adaptation of Grier’s memoir Foxy: My Life In Three Acts, which Richburg wrote. Grier is repped by TalentWorks; Richburg is repped by attorney Hillary Jones, who will also serve as a producer on the show. eOne’s Michael Rosenberg and Harrison Reishman oversee the project for the studio.
Entertainment One Developing Drama Starring Pam Grier
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'