The actor has been active on both the big and small screens and was pursued by multiple agencies. ICM Partners has inked Derek Luke, the Antoine Fisher star who most recently starred on the big screen in Baggage Claim and is in next year’s Ryan Reynolds starrer Selfless and the untitled Chris Messina movie. Other feature credits include Friday Night Lights, Glory Road and Catch a Fire. On the TV side, he starred in CBS’ drama pilot Second Sight and on the NBC paramedic drama Trauma. He also had arcs on FX’s The Americans and TNT’s Hawthorne. He is managed by Greenlight Management and attorneys Matt Johnson and Wendy Kirk.
Derek Luke Signs With ICM Partners
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest Film News
- ‘Billions’ Actor David Costabile To Play Doc McGhee In ‘The Dirt’
- Arnon Milchan & Regency Countersued For Fraud Over Warren Beatty’s ‘Rules Don’t Apply’
- ‘Scandal’s Darby Stanchfield & Daisy Prescott Cast In ‘Justine’
- Tiffany Haddish Will Give Voice To ‘Lego Movie’ Sequel Character
- ‘Hunter Killer,’ Starring Gerard Butler & Gary Oldman, Pegged For October Release
- Female Directors Scorecard: Sony’s ‘Barbie,’ ‘Charlie’s Angels’ And More