The poster below begs the question: Would any of the U.S. critics bodies show their actual bodies to drum up support for their awards? With tongues firmly planted in cheeks, the Danish film critics association has come up with a campaign to remind folks of its February Bodil Awards, Denmark’s major kudos. Arguably the most internationally anticipated film to come out of Denmark this year will be Lars von Trier’s sex-o-rama Nymphomaniac which releases on Christmas Day. And, so, the Danish critics, who award the Bodils, have provided their own personal take on that film’s now infamous marketing. The headline reads: “This is what Danish film critics look like when they enjoy great movies.” The last line on the poster posits: “They are coming to the Bodil Award Show… Are you?” Ick? Or cool?
Danish Film Critics Undress & Swoon In ‘Nymphomaniac’-Themed Campaign (Photo)
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Scottish Independence Vote: If The Ayes Have It, What Happens For Film & TV Biz?
- ITV Closes Curtain On 'Rising Star'; UK Version Will Not Go Forward
- Global Showbiz Briefs: Rome Film Festival Reveals First 5 English-Language Titles; Soda Pictures Bringing 'Phoenix' To UK; More
- 'Help! I Can't Cook' Serves Up Record Debut In Israel; Is Keshet In The Sweet Spot Again?
- China: Understanding & Respect Key To Massive Market, But Does Anybody Know Anything?
- Global Showbiz Briefs: BBC's Hugh Bonneville Starrer 'W1A' Back For Season 2; Denmark's TDC Group Paying $2.15B For Norwegian…