NBC‘s veteran Community launches its Season 5 on January 2 with back-to-back episodes from 8-9 PM before moving to its old 8 PM Thursday slot. The season will mark the return to the helm by series creator Dan Harmon, who was sacked by the network before last season for bad behavior but then asked back when the show slipped — as even its hardest of hard-core fans would admit. There have been a couple of teaser trailers out there this week. Here’s the latest, darkest one — is the Harmon touch evident here do you think?
TV Teaser: NBC’s ‘Community’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'