Comedy Central is locking in its flagship series for three more years, giving Daniel Tosh’s Tosh.0 a three-season renewal. The first new season under the deal, the upcoming Season 6, will consist of 30 episodes and will premiere on February 18. The renewal news comes as Tosh.0 wraps its fifth season tonight. “We believe Tosh.0 has the potential to resonate with our audience, and we want to give it time to connect,” Comedy Central’s president Kent Alterman quipped. Added Tosh, “I am extremely fortunate and very grateful that I can continue to work with such fun and talented people on a very supportive network. Sorry for the lack of snark – I will leave that open for the comments section.” This fall, Tosh.0 ranks as the #1 entertainment series on all of television on Tuesday nights among Men 18-24. It averages 3.0 million total viewers and a 2.2 in Adults 18-49. Three-year renewals are reserved only for top performers. Comedy Central’s other marquee primetime series, South Park, also has a three-season pickup, and the network’s highly rated late-night franchises The Daily Show and The Colbert Report also get multi-year orders.
Comedy Central’s ‘Tosh.0′ Gets Three-Year Renewal
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Fortune Feimster Comedy From Tina Fey, ‘Uncle Buck’ Reboot Get ABC Pilot Orders
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host J.K. Simmons
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'