Chris Bosco joined film financing, distribution and sales company IM Global as Chief Operating Officer as of December 1. He reports directly to IM Global Founder and CEO Stuart Ford who announced the move today. Before joining IM Global, Bosco was based in Prague where he was responsible for operations and finance for the content and distribution division within Central European Media Enterprises across seven countries in Europe. During his tenure he was instrumental in defining strategy and designing and implementing mergers and acquisitions. Previously, Bosco was EVP Finance at United Artists and MGM where he was responsible for worldwide finance including film and TV development, production, distribution and marketing.
Former MGM/United Artists Exec Chris Bosco Tapped As IM Global COO
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson Confirms Ashley Judd & Mira Sorvino Claims Harvey Weinstein Blacklisted Them From 'LOTR'
Latest Film News
- Paul Haggis Denies Rape Claims By Publicist; Calls It “Public Hanging”
- Warren Beatty’s ‘Rules Don’t Apply’ Faces $18M Lawsuit Over Poorly Performing Pic
- Notes On The Season: Jeff Bezos Throws A ‘Big Sick’ Party, Praises ‘The Post’; Oscar And Tony Winners Pasek And Paul Are Truly…
- ‘The Addams Family’ Creeps Onto October 2019 Release Schedule For MGM
- Liz Mahoney, Megan Moss Pachon, Bryna Rifkin & Heidi Lopata Form New PR Shingle Narrative
- Morgan Spurlock’s ‘Super Size Me 2’ Dropped By YouTube Red & Pulled From Sundance, While ‘Devil We Know’ Filmmakers Distance…