EXCLUSIVE: CAA has signed William Petersen, who’s ready to get busy again almost five years after leaving the CBS drama CSI after 10 seasons. He will be looking at movie, TV and stage opportunities. Petersen emerged from the Chicago theater scene to star in such films as William Friedkin’s To Live And Die In L.A. and Michael Mann’s Manhunter and is one of those highly selective actors who never wore out his welcome — which made a return seamless when he surprised everyone by signing on for CSI, on which he remains an exec producer. Petersen had been repped by WME for the past year. A founder of Chicago’s Remains Theater Ensemble, Peterson’s recent stage work includes A Dublin Carol and The Endgame at Steppenwolf Theatre and Blackbird at Victory Gardens Theater in Chicago. He continues to be managed by Cindy Chvatal at High Horse Films and is lawyered by Cliff Gilbert-Lurie at Ziffren Brittenham.
CAA Signs William Petersen
What's Hot on Deadline
Black Friday Box Office Explodes: Top 20 Pics +112% Over Thanksgiving; Katniss Eyes $74.4M 5-Day - Saturday AM Update
'Gods Of Egypt': 'Selma' Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity - Update
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
Two-Time Oscar Winner Jane Fonda Back In The Hunt For 'Youth' Three Decades After Her Last Nomination
Latest Film News
- Will DiCaprio, Depp Or Smith Nab Best Actor Oscar Or Does Redmayne Take It Again? — Awardsline
- ‘Gods Of Egypt’: ‘Selma’ Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity…
- ‘Steve Jobs’ Composer Daniel Pemberton: Video Of ‘Circle Of Machines’ Performance
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘Son Of Saul’ Director László Nemes & Star Géza Röhrig Discuss The Harrowing Cannes Winner’s Journey…
- What Is This ‘Project Delirium’ Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Direct?
- Universal Lands Hot Novel ‘The Girl Before’; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce