Shawna Kornberg is leaving CAA and agenting to join Brillstein Entertainment Partners as a manager, effective January 6. Kornberg spent the past eight years at CAA in the Comedy Department. During her stint at the agency, where she started as a trainee, Kornberg worked closely with many of the managers at Brillstein and developed close relationships with the company. In addition to the hire of Kornberg, Brillstein also promoted Zack Morgenroth to manager earlier this year. He first joined Brillstein as an intern in the fall of 2008 and was hired as a full-time employee at the beginning of 2009, after he graduated from USC. He started in the mailroom and then worked for Brillstein partner Aleen Keshishian. Morgenroth works with several Brillstein clients including Jennifer Aniston, Sky Ferreira, Miranda Kerr, Gwyneth Paltrow, Natalie Portman and Justin Theroux. “This is a great time in the management business and we’re excited to welcome Shawna and congratulate Zack as we look to the new year and beyond,” said Brillstein CEO Jon Liebman.
CAA Agent Shawna Kornberg Joins Brillstein Entertainment Partners
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better