Syndicated talk show Steve Harvey today received at least one early Christmas present this year courtesy of the White House. “Yes ! Dreams do come True! Don’t ever give up !,” tweeted Harvey about his taped interview with President Obama earlier today. The show is scheduled to air December 20. “Sitting down with the President is something I’ve always dreamt of doing, and I am honored to have the opportunity,” said Harvey in a statement. “I’m grateful to President Obama for welcoming me and I’m thrilled to share this experience with all my viewers.” The one-on-one with Obama promises to cover “family, fatherhood and his plans for the holidays,” says the show. Revving up the usual year-end interview rounds for the Commander-in-Chief in softball city, this is the first time Obama has appeared on the NBCUniversal Domestic TV Distribution talk show. Steve Harvey is now in its second season. Earlier this year, the Endemol USA-produced series, which has been up over Season 1 and averaging 2.5 million viewers this cycle, was reupped until 2016. No word yet if the President will be appearing on the other Harvey-hosted show anytime soon — Family Feud doesn’t seem the Obamas’ style.
Obama Set For ‘Steve Harvey’ Debut
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $220M: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For 'Good Will Hunting'
'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Skyrockets To $230M Overseas, $450M Global Bow - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- MSNBC Confirms 1999 Separation Payment To Female Staffer Following Chris Matthews’ Inappropriate Jokes
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Steady With Host Kevin Hart, Foo Fighters & Trump
- Kevin Hart Brings Holiday Cheer & Beleaguered Captain Shadow To ‘SNL’
- ‘SNL’ Weekend Update Shames Hollywood Gropers, Banishes Omarosa And Welcomes Sleazy Boat Guy
- Sam Rockwell To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ In January
- ‘SNL’: Alec Baldwin Ends War On Christmas As Omarosa Begs Forgiveness