EXCLUSIVE: Spin City alum Alan Ruck and Byron Mann (Arrow) will co-star opposite Shane Coffey in USA’s drama pilot The Novice, from Joe and Tony Gayton, Fox 21 and 21 Laps/Adelstein. It centers on Kyle (Coffey), a recent college graduate who is forced to move back home with his parents and soon lands a position with a Korean crime organization. Ruck, repped by APA and Mark Teitelbaum, will play Bill Jones, Kyle’s father, a decent and hard-working professional machinist willing to put aside his pride and work as a day laborer in order to pay the bills. Mann, repped by Metropolitan, Echelon Talent, the Marshak/Zachary Co, and Eric Feig, will play Johnny Joo, the impeccably dressed owner of a popular dining establishment and a careful, yet dangerous, man who offers Kyle a position within his organization. He is currently filming Rise Of The Legend in China.
Alan Ruck & Byron Mann Cast In USA Pilot ‘Novice’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- Greta Van Susteren To Donald Trump: “Back Off”
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’