McG‘s darkly comic action thriller follows a Secret Service agent (Kevin Costner) who comes out of retirement for one last mission in exchange for access to an experimental drug –administered by Amber Heard — that could save his life. Hallucinatory action ensues as he tries to complete the mission while battling the drug’s side effects and, for good measure, trying to reconnect with his estranged daughter (Hailee Steinfeld) while his ex-wife (Connie Nielsen) is out of town. Got all that? Luc Besson and Adi Hasak wrote Relativity Media’s 3 Days To Kill, which Besson produced with Ryan Kavanaugh. Marc Libert and Tucker Tooley are executive producers. Here’s the new trailer:
Hot Trailer: ‘3 Days To Kill’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'