EXCLUSIVE: Meet the first two new series regulars on Fox‘s 24: Live Another Day. The Wire alum Gbenga Akinnagbe and Giles Matthey (Jobs) have been cast in the next chapter in the 24 franchise that will be set and filmed in London. The limited series, from 20th TV, Imagine TV and Teakwood Lane, picks up the story four years after the 24 series finale, which left Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland) as a fugitive from justice. Four years later, he is back on the run, this time in Europe. Akinnagbe, repped by Silver Lining and Nelson Davis Wetzstein, will play the much-easier-to-pronounce Erik Ritter, a strong, sharp, arrogant and ambitious CIA field operative. He has recurred on The Good Wife, Nurse Jackie and Graceland. Matthey, repped by Gersh, Untitled and Independent Talent UK, will play Jordan Reed, a smart and sophisticated CIA computer tech. He previously recurred on True Blood. The two join returning 24 castmembers Sutherland, Mary Lynn Rajskub, Kim Raver and William Devane as well as the just-cast Judy Davis, who will have a villainous recurring role.
’24: Live Another Day’ Adds 2 New Regulars
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Bill Cosby Loses Attempt To Move 2004 Rape Trial; Actor Granted Outside Jury
- ‘Incorporated’ Canceled By Syfy After One Season
- Time Warner Shares Rise As FCC Chief Says He Probably Won’t Review AT&T Deal
- Rachelle Lefevre To Star In ‘Doomsday’ ABC Drama Pilot
- Sony Pictures Television Taps Jennifer Solari As VP Media & Talent Relations
- Steve Harvey To Warren Beatty: “Call Me”