EXCLUSIVE: Meet the first two new series regulars on Fox‘s 24: Live Another Day. The Wire alum Gbenga Akinnagbe and Giles Matthey (Jobs) have been cast in the next chapter in the 24 franchise that will be set and filmed in London. The limited series, from 20th TV, Imagine TV and Teakwood Lane, picks up the story four years after the 24 series finale, which left Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland) as a fugitive from justice. Four years later, he is back on the run, this time in Europe. Akinnagbe, repped by Silver Lining and Nelson Davis Wetzstein, will play the much-easier-to-pronounce Erik Ritter, a strong, sharp, arrogant and ambitious CIA field operative. He has recurred on The Good Wife, Nurse Jackie and Graceland. Matthey, repped by Gersh, Untitled and Independent Talent UK, will play Jordan Reed, a smart and sophisticated CIA computer tech. He previously recurred on True Blood. The two join returning 24 castmembers Sutherland, Mary Lynn Rajskub, Kim Raver and William Devane as well as the just-cast Judy Davis, who will have a villainous recurring role.
’24: Live Another Day’ Adds 2 New Regulars
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest TV News
- Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: “Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won’t Stand For Hate And Racism”
- ‘SNL’: Tina Fey Endorses Anti-Hate Cake; Jimmy Fallon, Seth Meyers Do Forefathers
- Barcelona Terrorist Attack: Police Thwart Second Plot After 13 Killed, 100+ Hurt In City – Update
- ‘For the People’ Creator Paul William Davies Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- ‘The Tick’ Review: Amazon’s First Superhero Series Works Best Weird
- ‘Shut Eye’ Casts Rowena King; Jeremy Bobb In ‘Escape At Dannemora’