Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill go from undercover high schoolers to undercover college students in the sequel to Sony‘s successful reboot last year that topped $200 million worldwide. Phil Lord and Christopher Miller return to direct 22 Jump Street, which is set for a June 13 release. Here’s the trailer that just dropped — looks like they’re closely following the formula of the first one, which is either a great idea or too Hangover Part II-similar. You decide:
Hot Trailer: ‘22 Jump Street’ Red Band
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Bone Tomahawk' Adds Five To Cast; Kristina Lauren Anderson To Adapt YA Novel 'Invisibility'
- TV Academy's Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen From Hall Of Fame Plaza
- SoftBank Eyes Stake In Legendary Pictures As DreamWorks Animation Talks Cool
- 'Inherent Vice' Trailer: Joaquin Phoenix Stars In Paul Thomas Anderson's Latest
- Naomi Campbell To Recur On Fox's 'Empire'; Tina Casciani Joins CW's 'Jane The Virgin'
- Fox Searchlight Promotes Ray Strache To SVP Acquisitions & Co-Productions