Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill go from undercover high schoolers to undercover college students in the sequel to Sony‘s successful reboot last year that topped $200 million worldwide. Phil Lord and Christopher Miller return to direct 22 Jump Street, which is set for a June 13 release. Here’s the trailer that just dropped — looks like they’re closely following the formula of the first one, which is either a great idea or too Hangover Part II-similar. You decide:
Hot Trailer: ‘22 Jump Street’ Red Band
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'