Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill go from undercover high schoolers to undercover college students in the sequel to Sony‘s successful reboot last year that topped $200 million worldwide. Phil Lord and Christopher Miller return to direct 22 Jump Street, which is set for a June 13 release. Here’s the trailer that just dropped — looks like they’re closely following the formula of the first one, which is either a great idea or too Hangover Part II-similar. You decide:
Hot Trailer: ‘22 Jump Street’ Red Band
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Sundance Institute Taps 10 For Docu Music And Sound Design Lab
- Brian Huskey Set For ABC's 'Selfie'; Rebecca Forsythe Joins 'Members Only'
- Relativity's 'Beyond The Lights' To Open 18th Urbanworld Fest
- Step Right Up For 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Premiere Date
- Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina & Jon Bernthal Join HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'
- Deadline Takes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge; Nominates Katzenberg, Soderbergh And Lindelof: Video