EXCLUSIVE: As he is pondering the next career move, Jeffrey Donovan, who is coming off a successful seven-season run on USA‘s Burn Notice, will be guided by WME. The actor, who was previously at Paradigm, became a household name as the lead of the USA spy drama created by Matt Nix. Donovan also directed multiple episodes of Burn Notice as well as the two-hour prequel movie The Fall Of Sam Axe. As director/producer, he has several projects in development at Fox TV Studios, which produced Burn Notice, and Crackle/Sony Pictures TV. His feature credits include Clint Eastwood’s J. Edgar and The Changeling. Donovan continues to be repped by attorney David Matlof.
WME Signs ‘Burn Notice’ Star Jeffrey Donovan
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot