EXCLUSIVE: Wayne Fitterman, the longtime co-head of UTA‘s below the line division, is exiting, I’ve learned. The Production Department continues to be headed by Pete Franciosa. The pair have long steered the seven-person department that reps editors, cinematographers, costume designers, visual effects and other personnel. I’m told that Fitterman was going to leave with three of his colleagues, but at the last minute the others decided to stay. I’ve confirmed Fitterman is leaving, and they were all in talks to move to WME, but I am waiting to see if in fact Fitterman ends up there. It is unclear which of his clients would move over with him.
Is Longtime UTA Production Department Co-Head Wayne Fitterman Heading To WME?
What's Hot on Deadline
'A Quiet Place' Still Noisy With $21.7M As 'Rampage' Beats Chest, 'Super Trooper 2' Surprises - Sunday AM Update
James Cameron Speaks Out On New AMC Sci Fi Series, Oscar Snubs, A Return To 'Terminator', And The Effect Of Fox/Disney Merger On 'Avatar' Sequels
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
Latest Film News
- British Politicians Urge Inclusion Riders To Be Introduced To Secure Film & High-End TV Tax Relief
- Hollywood Celebrates Earth Day With Environmental Shout-Outs
- 'Ghost Stories' Leads Subdued Weekend For Limited Releases; Holdover 'The Rider' Gallops: Specialty Box Office
- ‘Zoe’s Ewan McGregor Set Free By Improv As Léa Seydoux Takes On First Major English-Language Part…
- ‘Rampage’ Tops $216M Overseas; ‘A Quiet Place’ Cranks WW Volume To $207M – International…
- How Tessa Thompson & Nia DaCosta Grew ‘Little Woods’ – Tribeca Studio