EXCLUSIVE: Wayne Fitterman, the longtime co-head of UTA‘s below the line division, is exiting, I’ve learned. The Production Department continues to be headed by Pete Franciosa. The pair have long steered the seven-person department that reps editors, cinematographers, costume designers, visual effects and other personnel. I’m told that Fitterman was going to leave with three of his colleagues, but at the last minute the others decided to stay. I’ve confirmed Fitterman is leaving, and they were all in talks to move to WME, but I am waiting to see if in fact Fitterman ends up there. It is unclear which of his clients would move over with him.
Is Longtime UTA Production Department Co-Head Wayne Fitterman Heading To WME?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Revenge' Ratings Leap After Cancellation, 'Secrets & Lies', 'Last Man On Earth' & 'Madam Secretary' Finales Even
Latest Film News
- MGM Adds ‘Terminator Genesys’ Byung-hun Lee To ‘Magnificent Seven’ Cast
- ‘Maggie’ Review: Arnold Embraces Zombies & Lets Acting Chops Come Alive
- ‘Foxcatcher’ And ‘Capote’ Scribe Dan Futterman To Craft Movie On Eric Harroun, American Who Fought With…
- Steven Miller Set To Direct Kellan Lutz In ‘The Feud’
- DNA Ramps Up TV Division With Projects From Nick Hornby, Alex Garland And Hilary Mantel Adaptation
- Martin Freeman Joins ‘Captain America: Civil War’