EXCLUSIVE: Wayne Fitterman, the longtime co-head of UTA‘s below the line division, is exiting, I’ve learned. The Production Department continues to be headed by Pete Franciosa. The pair have long steered the seven-person department that reps editors, cinematographers, costume designers, visual effects and other personnel. I’m told that Fitterman was going to leave with three of his colleagues, but at the last minute the others decided to stay. I’ve confirmed Fitterman is leaving, and they were all in talks to move to WME, but I am waiting to see if in fact Fitterman ends up there. It is unclear which of his clients would move over with him.
Is Longtime UTA Production Department Co-Head Wayne Fitterman Heading To WME?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Altitude Picks Up Peter Mackie Burns’ ‘Daphne’ Starring Emily Beecham
- Rachel Weisz Fights 'Denial', Shia LaBeouf Leads Mad Band Of Kids In 'American Honey' – Specialty Box Office Preview
- Sony Pictures Classics Acquires ‘Maudie’, Period Romancer Starring Sally Hawkins & Ethan Hawke
- ‘Jack Reacher: Never Go Back’ Latest Paramount Pic To Bond With China
- ‘Nocturnal Animals’ Ellie Bamber Set For Disney’s ‘Nutcracker And The Four Realms’
- Fox Searchlight Bringing ‘A United Kingdom’ To North America