EXCLUSIVE: Wayne Fitterman, the longtime co-head of UTA‘s below the line division, is exiting, I’ve learned. The Production Department continues to be headed by Pete Franciosa. The pair have long steered the seven-person department that reps editors, cinematographers, costume designers, visual effects and other personnel. I’m told that Fitterman was going to leave with three of his colleagues, but at the last minute the others decided to stay. I’ve confirmed Fitterman is leaving, and they were all in talks to move to WME, but I am waiting to see if in fact Fitterman ends up there. It is unclear which of his clients would move over with him.
Is Longtime UTA Production Department Co-Head Wayne Fitterman Heading To WME?
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Lochte Teammate James Feigen Apologizes, Details Rio Gas Station Gaffe & Brazilian Authorities' Big Fine Demands
Oscars: Saudi Arabia Enters 'Barakah Meets Barakah' In Foreign Language Race; Kingdom's Second Submission Ever
'Pawn Stars' Regular Austin 'Chumlee' Russell Will Plead Guilty To Drug Charge, Avoid Jail Time - Update
Latest Film News
- Carrie Fisher, Debbie Reynolds, Errol Morris Highlight Documentary Line-Up For NY Film Festival
- Joe Swanberg’s Forager Films Wades Into Distribution With ‘Little Sister’
- ‘Euphoria’ Rounds Out Cast With Charles Dance, Adrian Lester & Mark Stanley
- Oscars: Saudi Arabia Enters ‘Barakah Meets Barakah’ In Foreign Language Race; Kingdom’s Second Submission Ever
- See-Saw Films Hires Simon Gillis To Run Commercial Affairs; Steve McQueen To Receive BFI Fellowship – Global Briefs
- Watchdog Group Chides Laika For “White-Washing” ‘Kubo And The Two Strings’