BREAKING: Looks like it’s Warner Bros‘ week to hire directors. The studio has signed Rupert Sanders to direct Napoleon, a Scarface-style look at the French leader that will be produced by Gianni Nunari. Jeremy Doner wrote the script and Niija Kuykendall will oversee for the studio. This comes a day after the studio tapped Joe Wright to direct Pan. Sanders made his feature directing debut on Universal’s Snow White And The Huntsman, which grossed near $400 million worldwide. He’s got 90 Church with that studio and producer Joe Roth, and he’s developing Juliet for Sony and New Regency, with Charles Roven producing, as well as the screen adaptation of the Frederick Forsyth thriller The Kill List for producers Steve Schwartz, Paula Mae Schwartz and Nick Wechsler. Sanders is represented by CAA and attorney Carlos Goodman.
Warner Bros Taps Rupert Sanders To Helm ‘Napoleon’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Warner Bros To Remake 'Who Am I'; Pic Is German Box Office Sensation
- Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor Joining DC Comics Pic 'Suicide Squad'?
- 'Act Of Killing' Helmer Joshua Oppenheimer Signs With UTA
- Sebastian Stan Joins 'The Martian' And 'Ricki And The Flash'
- Chiwetel Ejiofor Lands On 'The Martian'
- Electric Entertainment To Co-Fi Anthony Hopkins Pic 'Go With Me'