First the romantic family comedy was Blended, then it was changed in the summer to The Familymoon. Now today it’s been re-titled Blended. The release date is still May 23, 2014. I’ll just rewatch Adam Sandler, Drew Barrymore and director Frank Coraci’s other movie together, The Wedding Singer, until Warner Bros marketing makes up its mind. My money is on Blendedmoon, but I bet Deadline’s loyal readers can do better than that.
Warner Bros Renames Sandler-Barrymore Pic – Again
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Hipes
- 'Peanuts' Trailer: Does It Pass The Uncanny Valley Test?
- 'Wild' Producer On Reese Witherspoon's Emotional Trek: The Contenders
- PGA Awards 2016 Date Finalized
- SundanceTV Reunites 'Cold In July' Crew For Joe Lansdale Series 'Hap And Leonard'
- Joan Allen & William H Macy Book 'Room'