First the romantic family comedy was Blended, then it was changed in the summer to The Familymoon. Now today it’s been re-titled Blended. The release date is still May 23, 2014. I’ll just rewatch Adam Sandler, Drew Barrymore and director Frank Coraci’s other movie together, The Wedding Singer, until Warner Bros marketing makes up its mind. My money is on Blendedmoon, but I bet Deadline’s loyal readers can do better than that.
Warner Bros Renames Sandler-Barrymore Pic – Again
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Rachel Weisz In Talks To Star Opposite Colin Firth In Donald Crowhurst Biopic
- Cannes In Focus On Femme Filmmakers; BAFTA Seeks Comedy Scripts: Global Briefs
- ‘Cinderella’ Counts $337.3M At Global Ball; ‘Insurgent’ Secures $178.2M Worldwide – Int’l B.O…
- Want Full California Tax Credit? Bill Says Keep The Music Scoring Local
- Paramount Whistleblower: Emails Reveal Studio Officials Tried To "Freak Her Out"
- ‘Woman In Gold’ Review: Helen Mirren, Ryan Reynolds A Great Pair In Remarkable Story