First the romantic family comedy was Blended, then it was changed in the summer to The Familymoon. Now today it’s been re-titled Blended. The release date is still May 23, 2014. I’ll just rewatch Adam Sandler, Drew Barrymore and director Frank Coraci’s other movie together, The Wedding Singer, until Warner Bros marketing makes up its mind. My money is on Blendedmoon, but I bet Deadline’s loyal readers can do better than that.
Warner Bros Renames Sandler-Barrymore Pic – Again
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Morgan Freeman “Devastated” Over Allegations, Says “I Did Not Assault Women” In New Statement
- Conan O’Brien Casts Roger Ailes Movie: Who Will Gary Sinise Or Mick Jagger Play?
- ‘Sesame Street’ Bosses Grouchy With STX Over Melissa McCarthy Flick ‘Happytime Murders’
- ‘American Exit’ Picked Up For Distribution By Lionsgate, Grindstone Entertainment
- Haley Bennett-Starring ‘Swallow’ Rounds Out Cast
- Netflix And Telefónica Confirm Their Partnership On Twitter