“When you reach a certain point in your life, there are people out there waiting to see you fall.” Justin Bieber is ready for the haters in Believe, the pop star’s second official feature-length docu which also features mentor Usher and manager Scooter Braun. G.I. Joe 2 director Jon M. Chu is back after helming the $99M Bieber hit Never Say Never for Paramount in 2011. Of course, in those few short years the teen idol has added some tarnish to his once squeaky-clean image. Will his “Beliebers” again spend their allowance cash so freely on tickets? Believe hits theaters on Christmas through Open Road Films:
Hot Trailer: ‘Justin Bieber’s Believe’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Deadpool’ Very Much Alive In $12M Overseas Open; $80M Intl Weekend Ahead?
- Douglas Smith Joins Jessica Chastain’s Team In ‘Miss Sloane’
- Dev Patel & Armie Hammer In Negotiations For Mumbai Siege Pic ‘Hotel Mumbai’ – Berlin
- ‘Batman V Superman’ Final Trailer: Batman (Featuring Superman)?
- George Clooney, Coens Grilled On Political Issues At Heated ‘Hail, Caesar!’ Panel – Berlin
- Berlin: Intense Competition For Top-Tier Titles Leaves Indie Buyers Facing Uncertain Future