“When you reach a certain point in your life, there are people out there waiting to see you fall.” Justin Bieber is ready for the haters in Believe, the pop star’s second official feature-length docu which also features mentor Usher and manager Scooter Braun. G.I. Joe 2 director Jon M. Chu is back after helming the $99M Bieber hit Never Say Never for Paramount in 2011. Of course, in those few short years the teen idol has added some tarnish to his once squeaky-clean image. Will his “Beliebers” again spend their allowance cash so freely on tickets? Believe hits theaters on Christmas through Open Road Films:
Hot Trailer: ‘Justin Bieber’s Believe’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'