EXCLUSIVE: Australian actress Lucy Fry (Mako Mermaids, Lightning Point) has signed with ICM Partners after a competitive agency pursuit. The 20-year-old makes her stateside debut next year in The Weinstein Co.’s Valentine’s Day release Vampire Academy, based on Richelle Mead’s best-selling young adult novels. Fry will split her time between Los Angeles and Australia. She’s also repped by IAM’s David Guillod and Mike Gillespie and by Monica Keightley in Australia.
‘Vampire Academy’s Lucy Fry Signs With ICM Partners
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- Telluride: Fandor Acquires Sci-Fi Short 'The Sand Storm' Starring Ai Weiwei
- A Year After First Peek, Universal Trailers Delayed 'Seventh Son'
- Jena Malone, Douglas Smith Lead 'Bottom Of The World'; Nick Braun Heads To 'Stanford'; David Coussins Joins 'Good Kids'
- XLrator Media, New Artists Alliance Ink 3-Picture Sci-Fi Pact
- WME Signs 'Goosebumps' Star Dylan Minnette
- Drafthouse Acquires Martin Starr Romance 'Amira & Sam'