EXCLUSIVE: Australian actress Lucy Fry (Mako Mermaids, Lightning Point) has signed with ICM Partners after a competitive agency pursuit. The 20-year-old makes her stateside debut next year in The Weinstein Co.’s Valentine’s Day release Vampire Academy, based on Richelle Mead’s best-selling young adult novels. Fry will split her time between Los Angeles and Australia. She’s also repped by IAM’s David Guillod and Mike Gillespie and by Monica Keightley in Australia.
‘Vampire Academy’s Lucy Fry Signs With ICM Partners
What's Hot on Deadline
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Latest Film News
- Paramount, Mary Parent To Turn ‘Beyblade’ Into Live Action Feature
- ‘The End Of The Tour’ Trailer: Jason Segel As David Foster Wallace
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- ‘How He Fell In Love’ Clip: Exploring Faithfulness And Betrayal
- Utkarsh Ambudkar Joins ‘Barbershop 3′
- ‘A Walk In The Woods’ Trailer: Redford & Nolte Take A Hike