EXCLUSIVE: Australian actress Lucy Fry (Mako Mermaids, Lightning Point) has signed with ICM Partners after a competitive agency pursuit. The 20-year-old makes her stateside debut next year in The Weinstein Co.’s Valentine’s Day release Vampire Academy, based on Richelle Mead’s best-selling young adult novels. Fry will split her time between Los Angeles and Australia. She’s also repped by IAM’s David Guillod and Mike Gillespie and by Monica Keightley in Australia.
‘Vampire Academy’s Lucy Fry Signs With ICM Partners
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- Jai Courtney Joins Dito Montiel's 'Man Down'
- 'Midnight Rider' Trial Date Set For Indicted Filmmakers; 1st Assistant Director Hillary Schwartz Turns Herself In
- Jesse Metcalfe, More Set For Zombie Vidgame Flick 'Dead Rising'
- 'Midnight Rider': 1st Assistant Director Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter
- Toronto: François Ozon's 'The New Girlfriend' Goes To Cohen Media Group
- Toronto: Focus Acquires Kate Winslet Starrer 'A Little Chaos'