EXCLUSIVE: Australian actress Lucy Fry (Mako Mermaids, Lightning Point) has signed with ICM Partners after a competitive agency pursuit. The 20-year-old makes her stateside debut next year in The Weinstein Co.’s Valentine’s Day release Vampire Academy, based on Richelle Mead’s best-selling young adult novels. Fry will split her time between Los Angeles and Australia. She’s also repped by IAM’s David Guillod and Mike Gillespie and by Monica Keightley in Australia.
‘Vampire Academy’s Lucy Fry Signs With ICM Partners
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $59M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
Latest Film News
- M.I.A & Ed Sheeran Films Drum Up Global Interest in Rock Docs – Berlin
- Idrissa Ouedraogo Dies: Noted Director Of African Film Was 64
- BAFTA Awards: ‘Three Billboards’ Stuns ‘Shape Of Water’ But Does This Mean Oscar Is Next?…
- History Is Already Written: Film Comedies Came Back In 2018
- Greenwich Entertainment Acquires Lorna Tucker Docu ‘Westwood: Punk, Icon, Activist’
- BAFTA Awards: ‘Three Billboards’ Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods – The Complete Winners List