Following its ratings success with The Young And The Restless reruns, TVGN is adding daily repeats of CBS’ other daytime soap, The Bold And The Beautiful. Beginning December 2, TVGN will encore the prior day’s B&B episode weekdays at 6:30 PM, leading to the repeats of Y&R at 7 PM. (There also will be a weekly B&B marathon every Sunday from 11 AM, starting December 8). The move expands the corporate synergy between CBS and new sibling TVGN. TVGN’s biggest ratings success so far has come from airing Y&R repeats, which have driven triple-digit time slot increases in households and women 25-54 (198% and 125%, respectively, for the third quarter), and the Big Brother companion series Big Brother: After Dark.
TVGN To Air ‘The Bold & The Beautiful’ Repeats
What's Hot on Deadline
'X-Men: Apocalypse' Dawns With $101.5M; 'Angry Birds' Sings With $55.5M, 'Zootopia' #4 Animated Pic Ever Worldwide - Intl Box Office Final
'Fear The Walking Dead' EP Gale Anne Hurd Talks Explosive Midseason Finale, 'Walking Dead' Season 7 & What's Next
'Angry Birds' Takes Flight With $38M No. 1 Debut, 'Sorority' Rushes $21.7M, 'Nice Guys' Finish Last With $11.2M - Final B.O.
Latest TV News
- 'The Man In The High Castle' EP Frank Spotnitz Addresses Stepping Down As Showrunner From Amazon Series
- Vice Media Ups Ciel Hunter To Head Of Content; Fusion Promotes Three Content Execs
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: ‘The Man In The High Castle’ EPs Talk How Amazon Alt-History Series Reflects “Our World”…
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: Bryan Cranston & Anthony Mackie Talk LBJ, MLK Jr & HBO’s ‘All The Way…
- Comedy Writer Niki Schwartz-Wright Inks 20th TV Overall Deal, Joins ‘Speechless’
- ‘Young & Hungry’ Spinoff: Steve Talley Set As Male Lead, Ryan Pinkston Cast, Title & Other…