Travel Channel has unveiled two hosted series, Eat Secrets (working title) with foodie Adam Richman, who takes viewers on a hunt for the most unique dishes across the country, and Resort Recon, hosted by hospitality consultant Shane Green. With the help of hidden cameras, Green exposes problems at various resorts and gives owners an action plan for fixes. The network also ordered three additional series under the Secrets & Legends umbrella: Castle Secrets & Legends, which features visits to castles, manor houses and mansions and reveals the stories behind them; Hotel Secrets & Legends, which recounts mysterious stories from America’s hotels; and National Park Secrets & Legends, which explores stories of intrigue and unexplained phenomena in North America’s National Parks.
Travel Channel Greenlights Five New Series
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series
- Swoosie Kurtz On ‘Mike & Molly,’ Mom And Her First Tony Award Nomination
- ‘Golan The Insatiable’ Trailer: Kneel Before Fox’s New Toon Series
- Joe Henderson Inks Overall Deal With Warner Bros. TV