Travel Channel has unveiled two hosted series, Eat Secrets (working title) with foodie Adam Richman, who takes viewers on a hunt for the most unique dishes across the country, and Resort Recon, hosted by hospitality consultant Shane Green. With the help of hidden cameras, Green exposes problems at various resorts and gives owners an action plan for fixes. The network also ordered three additional series under the Secrets & Legends umbrella: Castle Secrets & Legends, which features visits to castles, manor houses and mansions and reveals the stories behind them; Hotel Secrets & Legends, which recounts mysterious stories from America’s hotels; and National Park Secrets & Legends, which explores stories of intrigue and unexplained phenomena in North America’s National Parks.
Travel Channel Greenlights Five New Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Roman Polanski On Netflix Impact On Moviegoing: "I Don't Think It's A Basic Threat For Cinema" - Cannes
Latest TV News
- Zbigniew Brzezinski Dies: Jimmy Carter’s National Security Adviser & MSNBC Host Mika Brzezinski’s Father…
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?