Travel Channel has unveiled two hosted series, Eat Secrets (working title) with foodie Adam Richman, who takes viewers on a hunt for the most unique dishes across the country, and Resort Recon, hosted by hospitality consultant Shane Green. With the help of hidden cameras, Green exposes problems at various resorts and gives owners an action plan for fixes. The network also ordered three additional series under the Secrets & Legends umbrella: Castle Secrets & Legends, which features visits to castles, manor houses and mansions and reveals the stories behind them; Hotel Secrets & Legends, which recounts mysterious stories from America’s hotels; and National Park Secrets & Legends, which explores stories of intrigue and unexplained phenomena in North America’s National Parks.
Travel Channel Greenlights Five New Series
Trending Now on Deadline
'Midnight Rider' Trial Date Set For Indicted Filmmakers; 1st Assistant Director Hillary Schwartz Turns Herself In
More From Team
- 'Shameless,' 'House of Lies,' 'Episodes' Return To Showtime On January 11
- John Oliver Explains British Football To David Letterman: Video
- Discovery Studios Signs Exec Producer Rob Kerr
- National Geographic Channel Orders Series On Alaskan Log-Rafting From Gurney Productions
- 'Exodus: Gods And Kings' Trailer: Christian Bale & Ridley Scott Take On 'Ten Commandments'
- Ben Affleck On 'Daily Show': Jon Stewart “Spoils” 'Gone Girl' & 'Batman Vs. Superman' (Video)