Travel Channel has unveiled two hosted series, Eat Secrets (working title) with foodie Adam Richman, who takes viewers on a hunt for the most unique dishes across the country, and Resort Recon, hosted by hospitality consultant Shane Green. With the help of hidden cameras, Green exposes problems at various resorts and gives owners an action plan for fixes. The network also ordered three additional series under the Secrets & Legends umbrella: Castle Secrets & Legends, which features visits to castles, manor houses and mansions and reveals the stories behind them; Hotel Secrets & Legends, which recounts mysterious stories from America’s hotels; and National Park Secrets & Legends, which explores stories of intrigue and unexplained phenomena in North America’s National Parks.
Travel Channel Greenlights Five New Series
What's Hot on Deadline
'Collateral Beauty' Director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon Exits Project Over Creative Differences With Studio
Latest TV News
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Nancy Drew Drama Series In Works At CBS
- Endemol Shine CEO Defends TV Business: “We Have Never Had It So Good” – Mipcom
- Fox Developing Couples Dancing Show As ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ Awaits Renewal Decision
- MTV’s Nicole Byer Pilot Casts Sophie Von Haselberg, Fahim Anwar & Rachel Hilson
- Samuel Baum Inks 2-Year Deal With HBO