Travel Channel has unveiled two hosted series, Eat Secrets (working title) with foodie Adam Richman, who takes viewers on a hunt for the most unique dishes across the country, and Resort Recon, hosted by hospitality consultant Shane Green. With the help of hidden cameras, Green exposes problems at various resorts and gives owners an action plan for fixes. The network also ordered three additional series under the Secrets & Legends umbrella: Castle Secrets & Legends, which features visits to castles, manor houses and mansions and reveals the stories behind them; Hotel Secrets & Legends, which recounts mysterious stories from America’s hotels; and National Park Secrets & Legends, which explores stories of intrigue and unexplained phenomena in North America’s National Parks.
Travel Channel Greenlights Five New Series
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Huayi Brothers Spending $130 Million To Start U.S. Subsidiary
- 11 Years Later, Feds Order CNN To Rehire Fired Union Workers
- Hot Trailer: Jason Schwartzman & Elisabeth Moss In 'Listen Up Philip'
- Chiké Okonkwo Set For 'Banshee' Arc; Scott Glenn Joins 'Marvel's Daredevil'
- UPDATE: FCC Weighs In On Local Broadcaster's Rescue Of Dodgers For Stretch Run
- 'Bill Maher: Live From DC' HBO's Most Watched Comedy Special In 5 Years