TNT has ordered six episodes of APB With Troy Dunn (working title), an unscripted investigations series aimed at locating and reuniting missing persons. In each hour-long episode, Dunn (The Locator) will use his expertise and experience to help those desperate to locate and reunite with long-lost loved ones. Viewers also will be able to help in the search via a new social media app powered by technology exclusive to the show. APB With Troy Dunn comes to TNT from Shed Media US (Who Do You Think You Are?, The Real Housewives Of New York City), with Dunn, Pamela Healey, Dan Peirson and Ted Haimes (The Locator, Aftermath With William Shatner) serving as executive producers. Dunn starred in the series The Locator from 2008 to 2010. He is also the author of the book It’s Never Too Late: Lessons For Life From The Locator. APB is slated to premiere Friday, January 17, at 10 PM, following the Season 2 premiere of TNT’s real-life investigation series Cold Justice.
TNT Greenlights Investigations Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Fast & Furious' Animated Series Set At Netflix Based On Universal Movies As Deal With DreamWorks Animation TV Expands
Latest TV News
- Christina Aguilera, Melissa McCarthy Hit High Notes In James Corden’s “Carpool Karaoke Primetime Special”
- Dana Carvey Tells Conan About His George H.W. Bush Impression And Hearing From “41”
- Stephen Colbert Explains Donald Trump Tweets Brown-Nosing Michael Cohen, Blasting NYT
- Martha Stewart Joins ‘Chopped’ As Recurring Judge On Food Network Series
- Charles Bohl Dies: ‘Swimfan’ Writer Also Penned Telefilms
- Gretchen Carlson Inks Deal With A+E Networks For Documentary Specials