ABC’s Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. continues to serve as a promotional platform for Marvel’s movies. Eleven days after the release of the next Marvel/Disney movie, Thor: The Dark World, the November 19 episode of ABC’s freshman series will pick up the where the feature leaves off, Marvel announced on its Web site. Titled “The Well,” the episode is described thusly: “In the aftermath of the events chronicled in the feature film Marvel’s Thor: The Dark World, Coulson and the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. pick up the pieces – one of which threatens to destroy a member of the team.” Star Trek: The Next Generation alum Jonathan Frakes will helm the episode, which will not feature characters or actors from the Thor movies.
‘Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ November Sweep Episode To Feature ‘Thor’ Crossover
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'