EXCLUSIVE: Actress/DJ/TV personality La La Anthony (Think Like A Man) has joined the cast of Starz’s drama series Power, which also has added theater actor Andy Bean and Debbi Morgan. The project tells the story of wealthy New York City nightclub owner James “Ghost” St. Patrick (Omari Hardwick), who wants to build an empire and turn the club into a Fortune 500 business, but there’s just one problem: He is living a double life. When he is not in the club, he is the kingpin of the most lucrative drug network in New York for a very high-level clientele. Anthony, star of VH1’s reality series La La’s Full Court Life, will play LaKeisha Grant – childhood friend to Tasha St. Patrick (Naturi Naughto) and her closest confidant who is kept in the dark on certain aspects of Tasha’s life out of necessity. She is repped by APA, Untitled and Rosenfeld Meyer. Bean, repped by TalentWorks and Magnolia Entertainment, plays Greg, Angela’s (Lela Loren) super-fit and over-protective boyfriend who is not what he seems. Morgan, repped by Hartig Hilepo Agency, Will play Estelle, Tasha’s mom.
Starz Series ‘Power’ Adds La La Anthony
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Stephnie Weir Bank Comedy
- Fox Developing Drama About Airline Crew Moonlighting As Robbers
- Betsy Thomas Set As New 'Bad Judge' Showrunner
- Sam Richardson Upped To Regular On 'Veep'
- Nathan Parsons To Topline Amazon Pilot 'Point Of Honor', Luke Benward To Co-Star
- Rob Golenberg and Alon Aranya's Scripted World Inks First-Look Deal With Fox 21